9. Selfish

You sat in your bed feeling sympathetic for Jimin

You sat in your bed feeling sympathetic for Jimin.  Seeing him like that, his cheerful self was usual, and seeing him sad was something you never expected to see.

His cheeky smile full of love and happiness, radiated in your mind, slowly being clouded by his sad expression.

Have you ever thought that these eyes hold on to much more than you could ever imagine, Y/n?

You thought of his words as he stared at you.  What did Jimin hold?  What type of pain?  You wondered.  Do I want to understand?  So much overwhelmed you.

You struggled to hold composure thinking about Taehyung when he first saw you. The pain and sorrow that lingered in his eyes as he was drawn to the blood. You thought about Jungkook. The painful lust in his eyes whenever he saw you, or smelled you. Jimin on the other hand, you barely knew anything about.

Do I know what it means to be human?  No.  Physically I may be half-human, half-wolf.  But inside, I am a whole monster.

You closed your eyes falling into your dark memories.

You shot up screaming in pain and agony.  Coughing out blood, you held onto your chest in pain.  You sat in your bed shivering as your sight darkened to bloody red.

Your body was pulsing in anger. The thought of superiority and destruction overtook your thoughts as if a whole new personality came about. Your senses grew sensitive especially your nose to scents and your ears to sound.

You tugged a hand in your hair listening to fast footsteps running down the hall, making their way to you. You could smell the worry and frustration off of them. The door to your room flew open and Dae ran in.

He stopped seeing your amber eyes. His eyes widened seeing the blood that laid on your bedsheets and clothing. Blood slowly started to drip down the side of your face. Removing your hand from your hair, you looked at the claw covered in the scarlet liquid.

Dae immediately reacted grabbing your wrists and pinning your hands above your head forcing you to lay back in bed. "Y/n! Stop trying to hurt yourself!"

Hurt yourself? You could barely understand how you felt. You were starving, you were in pain, you felt nauseas.  All of your emotions were driving you crazy.  Everything around you, felt against you.

"I...I'm going to kill you!" You screamed at him as your canines came out.  He started to slowly growl at you.  You watched a hint of his poking in between his lips.