4. Good

"If you try to run away, I'll kill you myself

"If you try to run away, I'll kill you myself."  The dark haired man threatened as you dropped to the floor making a loud thud.

"I could've broke something!"

"And you could've healed. But you know what you can't heal from?" Yoongi started eying your chest. He put on a thinking face. "If for someway, somehow I just ripped that heart of yours out of your chest. That'd be something don't you think? ..Or maybe if I ripped your head off—"

You gulped and slowly stepped back. "I think I'll go back to my room." You quickly ran from the throne room in hope to find Taehyung. Yoongi always made you feel like you were going to pee yourself.

"Oof!"  You tumbled into a figure running down the hall.  They gripped your arms attempting to keeping you up against their chest so you wouldn't fall, but they ended up falling down with you.  You landed on them, you looked up to meet the smiling Hoseok.

"You should watch where you are going." He spoke.

"I'm so sorry.  I—" and at that moment you gulped remembering Taehyung's words from earlier on.

"But anytime Hoseok smiles and we have a guest, don't they die?"

"Stop smiling at me!"  You screeched and he raised an eyebrow confused putting his lips into a thin line.

He sighed, "It's not true."

"What? What's not true?"

"Your future changed when Yoongi demanded you'd stay."

You tilted your head as you laid on top of him, "You can see into the future?"

"Visions come and go randomly of the future and present moments." He replied.

We heard footsteps and tilted our heads to see Taehyung approaching the two of you laying on top of each other.

Taehyung shyly stood, "Am I interrupting something, or..?" You both quickly sat up dusting yourselves.

"Nope!" The two of you stood up looking around hoping Taehyung was the only one who seen you two.

"Wait, so you smile knowing someone's going to die? That sounds kind of sick...in the bad way." You questioned appalled.

Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other and back at you.

"We are bound to live forever unless someone kills us. Being around forever sounds fun but it's boring. Everyone else around you grows old and moves on with their lives." Taehyung started.

"Death is peaceful. I smile and hope for the ones who are able to go on into the next life are able to go in peace. Inside it hurts knowing we can't make it into the next life, but it makes me glad that other people are able to." Hoseok finished with a smile.