1. You've Been Expected

Prom has officially been cancelled

Not only have you dressed like a scrumptious snack, but you were glowing today. You were suited up in a black classy off-the-shoulder dress that had a high thigh slit on your left leg, with black open toed 3-inch heels, and your hair was straightened and slicked back reaching your lower back. You wore silver jewelry which was a simple necklace with a diamond pendant, studs, and a bracelet. Your make-up was flawless, as your gold highlight shimmered just right, and your red matte lips made you look fearless.

I am a bad bitch.

That's all that came to mind when you saw yourself.  You were the type of person who wanted to go all out but, you decided that this once, you'd go for a classy look which really made you look like a queen.  You were about to let everyone know who you were, what you've become.  You were going to shut it down at prom, but dreams were made to be crushed, right?

Staring at yourself in the mirror, you gasped lightly a bit watching a familiar figure step into the frame behind you.  You watched as he took slow strides until he stood right behind you with his cold chest pressed against your warm back.  His eyes glanced at your body and it looked like he liked what he saw.  With his dark eyes not leaving yours, his cool lips brushed against your warm ear. "We're expecting you, Y/N."  The tone was deep and smooth, as it lingered on the end of your name a bit.

You quickly turned around to face the intruder, but he was gone like the wind. You didn't know if you were imagining it or if he was actually there.  No matter what it was, you knew who he was.

That definitely was Jeon Jungkook.

You spin back around to return to admiring yourself in the mirror, but a note was pressed against the mirror. You stare at it cautiously, but a familiar logo caught your eye. You slowly took it off to read what it said:

We're expecting you.

- BTS

BTS, stood for the Bangtan Boys.  The council.

The council definitely wanted to see you, but you haven't committed anything wrong.  You tried to think back to the baddest thing you've done recently which was purposely placing your juice box into the garbage rather than the recycling bin.  You tried to think back to the last full moon and all you remember is going on a fun calming run.

Maybe my beauty is a crime.

~ ~ ~

This night, you were suppose to be driving to your prom venue in your new car. You were suppose to be stunting on people, winning best dressed, prom queen, and king, but instead, you have to find out what the council wants and pray it wasn't a death sentence.

You stood outside the mansion for a long while thinking about what you could've possible done to get back on their radar after it took so long to get off. You took a deep breath, and the two males at the doors opened the doors front doors.  You stepped in being hit with the familiar rosy cinnamon scent. You stared at the familiar dark objects you walked by. It felt like a long lost home. The last time you were here, it was a long stay.

You turned to come face to face with a female. She was blonde with blue eyes. You could tell they we're contacts. The corner of her lips curled up slightly as she scanned you. "Well, someone dressed up, to meet with the council? Are you dressing for your funeral?" She questioned with a laugh and you awkwardly laughed. Her scent was disgusting to your nose as it was only normal with our two kinds.

So I am getting a death sentence?

"Nia, don't joke with things like that."  He was back.  He stepped to your side and the woman named Nia was now blushing. His presence felt threatening, but at the same time calming.

"I know Jungkook.  She just looked so scared, she needed a laugh."  The girl spoke as her tone got softer and higher.

Jungkook looked at you with his dark brown orbs.  "Y/N, come with me." He demand, which came off his tongue so smooth. Your mouth slightly parted.

Was he always this handsome?

You followed him without question up the grand stairs leaving the girl named Nia behind. You walked down the long hall. He was ahead of you and you followed shortly behind. Unlike Nia, Jungkook had a sweet vanilla scent to him which was unusual.

"Wait, Jungkook." You call out for him stopping in your tracks. You stand there and his footsteps slowly come to a halt. He waits for you continue talking. "Why am I here?" You ask and he slowly turns to face you. You couldn't help, but admire him. His skin was pale and white as snow. His eyes pierced you as they were a bold brown which went well with his intense red hair which he had a side part revealing his forehead. His lower eye lid and upper eye lid has a slight tint of pink, as well as his lips. He was in a black suit with a white button up and a black tie.

If I did go to prom, he'd make a perfect date.

You thought seeing that you two had matched real well. Seeing the way Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off of you, you believed he felt the same way.

He took a step towards you looking you up and down. "The elders will answer to that." His voice was hollow like wind in a cave, yet felt so harsh and cruel. When you looked into his eyes, one emotion stood out.

Hate.

He quickly spun around and continued walking towards the two large fancy doors, and you slowly followed with your heels clicking against the dark tiles, thinking of what those eyes meant. Once you two were upon the two large doors, two guards opened the door and with that came a loud and long creak.

Jungkook stepped aside, motioning for you to enter. You took slow steps forward and the sound of your heels filled the room. Jungkook slowly followed behind you and the doors closed creating a loud noise almost causing you to jump.

Before you was an empty room. Along the wall on your left stood one man who had blonde hair who kept a strong straight face.

Along the right wall stood a longer figure with ash brown hair, and a shorter figure with a brownish blonde undercut who kept a bold look on his face.

Farther back in room were three thrones which stood on a higher platform. The one on the left was smaller than the other thrones. The man sat up in the chair with a cheeky grin, as his black hair had a middle part showing his forehead.

The one on the right was slightly bigger containing a smaller figure with black hair which covered his forehead, he stayed slumped in the chair.

The throne in the middle was the biggest. The man who was once sitting in it was now standing. He had silvery blonde hair which fell over his forehead.

He smiled at you and blew a kiss in your direction. "Welcome Y/N. We've been expecting you."