Chapter 16

"Easy.. you just got healed, Drita. Sure Rachel's magic works miracles but it doesn't mean you're hundred percent ok" Marco warned,

They were on another boat sailing to the next kingdom for the sasan map. Drita had Furisha cuddled in her arms while she jumped from the lookout making the others worry.

She scoffed

"I'm fine Marco.. you should be looking out for Rachel right now" she said, making him sigh.

Rayden was talking with Clark when he heard the conversation, and when Marco left he came up to Drita.

"Were you the one who pushed me out?" He decided to just go all for it.

And in return she just turned to him and nodded as if it were nothing.

His eyes went wide.

"What? Why?" He questioned,

She shrugged and walked off. Not answering his question. She stopped mid step and looked up to see Yuro coming down now. She smiled.

"So you got the kit back to his parents" she stated happily.

He nodded, stomping down from the sky before her. Then she noticed the small sash at his saddle side that wasn't there before.

"So his parents were fox spirits.. can I see what it is"

The horse nodded immediately knowing that it was a gift for her anyway. So she opened it to see a couple dry deer meat pieces. She smiled, looking down to Furisha.

"You helped, so here.. Clark! Lamyl! You two too! .. and Yuro I'll get you something in the next kingdom since you don't eat meat"

He nodded, nudged her cheek softly with his nuzzle making her smile. The two bird familiars flew over to her as she threw two pieces up for them to catch airborne. Then she looked out to the sea in discomfort remembering where they were. Water splashed at her making her sigh. 'Great'.

~

The ride to the kingdom of spirits is a long one, and right now it was pretty much midnight. They were all bellow deck and fast asleep. Rachel was laying on her side her wings spread out around her in a mess of feathers while Rayden was tucked underneath the one for warmth. Marco was laying against Yuro and had one of his arms wrapped around the angel in a protective but possessive way as Clark perched himself on his shoulder. While they were all sleeping together in one large clump of people Drita sat alone with Furisha against the wall next to the window.

She was staring out towards the moon she wished was full, but was not. Furisha gave a slight shiver she tried to suppress, making Drita frown and look down to her.

"Kitty, you can go join the others.. Don't make yourself cold because of me, I radiate coldness naturally, which is why it doesn't bother me unless it's lower than 40 out, you know that" she whispered silently to her feline friend.

'Mroew' she dismissed the idea right away, wanting to comfort her master. Drita only shook her head at the feline.

"Thank you.. you've always been there, haven't you?" she asked, giving her a soft smile.

Then Lamyl appeared in a cloud of white glitter with a letter in his beak making her smile broaden.

"Ahh, I see the princess wants to strike some conversation.. so that's where you went" she said softly.

Dear Drita

My goooooooooosh!!! I needed to talk to you, I need to vent out my frustration right now and you are always my go to because I love you and you aren't afraid of speaking that mind of yours.. but I guess you might be busy, so I wanted to ask first.