Part 1- Special

A long time ago.. Before Drita had her bounds and a couple days after Zavier captured her. Drita was a wild animal in her days, and Zavier couldn't change that by just capturing her father for leverage. Believed to be an untamable beast, he knew he'd need more then just that to control her. So far he had only locked her up, and was now trying to figure out what he could do. At first he'd started sending his strongest of men into her cage, only for them to be tossed to the doors close to death. So far he had 14 men in the medical wing, while she just sat in her cage staring at whoever came in with a feral silver spark to her cerulean eyes. Honestly she scared him, but of course, pride came before fear and he'd never admit to it.

As of right now he sat criss cross in front of her door staring at her. All she did was give a blank stare with the same eyes that seemed to give off warning whenever they looked at you for more than 5 seconds. And he'd been here almost an hour.

"What is it that makes you so defiant, yet so calm? All the rumors say you'd do anything for freedom, yet you've done nothing to escape. Why do I find myself being over my head on ever taming you?" he asked her,

All she did was harden her stare. It looked so taunting and fierce. He quickly got up and left.

"She makes you cower" a voice suddenly said,

He quickly turned around to see Zeke. A wolf man from the kingdom of wolves. He was here to repay a debt for his kingdom. He wasn't loyal, neither was he untrustworthy. He did what he had to but always stayed away from blood shed. The damn wolf wouldn't even hurt a fly, yet he had a very confident aura around him. He was the complete opposite of the woman he had locked up in the other room.

"She'd make the strongest man cower" he responded, causing Zeke's eyebrow to raise.

"Really now.. isn't your work cut out for you" he stated, with a gentle smile.

Zavier only gritted his teeth and walked away. Zeke was special alright. Avoided bloodshed yet was always confident and fearless. Then an idea came to mind making him smirk to himself.

He went to his office before calling Zeke over. When the door closed behind the wolf he revealed his plan.

"If she can make the strongest of men cower, are you sure you'll be able to catch her again" he asked,

Zavier nodded

"Now don't worry about that, just follow and watch for any weaknesses" he said, waving his hand in dismission.

But Zeke stayed.

"Before I go, what is she?" he asked,

Zavier looked up from his desk with a dark look on his face.

"A feral pick pocket.. and the last feral to live"

~

The next day Drita was released. She didn't say a thing before speeding off to wherever her heart led her. She didn't smile, nor did the look in her eyes change. But you could still tell she was happy. Happy running through trees. Then, a small unnoticeable smile appeared on her face as she felt the leaves flutter against her tattoos and skin. She could smell the mutt following her, but, she didn't care. Not now. Right now. She wanted to run. So she did.

Zeke had a hard time keeping up with her. There's no doubt cats are more agile then dogs, which gave them an upper hand. He was desperate for her to stop, his longs were having an even harder time keeping up, and he was curious on what she looked like. Did she look like him, but you know, with cat features instead. He wanted to see her eyes, her hard stare that everyone was afraid of. He wanted to know how she could be so defiant with Zavier. And he had a question to ask her. And when she did stop. He did too. She jumped from the branch she stood upon and shied over a tree looking at something before turning around. His eyes widened. Her canines were long and sharper then he thought they could be, her hair was long and silky, but her eyes were closed. She had two pointed cat ears and a long fluffy tail like his. She wore black trousers and nothing but wrap around her chest. Bare foot, but it didn't look like she really cared.

She looked one way, then the other before jumping up onto the roof of a market he just realised was there. He jumped to a closer branch, watching as she tangled rope around her legs and dropped from the edge silently. He couldn't come any closer afraid she'd catch his scent, so instead, he watched the rope that immediately tightened before she swung back up onto the roof with some sort of cloth in her hands. She untangled herself and jumped to another roof with a slight smirk on her face as she looked down at something. He jumped to the roof she just leapt from and looked to where caught her interest and was surprised to see slaves in a line waiting for a beat up. His eyes narrowed. She thought this was amusi- but before he could finish the thought she jumped down now wearing a dark brown shawl that covered everything. She went in the middle of the line going unnoticed.

"What is she doing?" he asked himself,

He watched in displeasure until it was her turn to get beat. He jumped a couple roofs to get a better look.

"Take that off" one of the men said, tugging at her shawl.

Drita took off her hood slowly, watching in amusement as they saw her whiskers and fangs. Then they saw her eyes that popped out from her black mask and backed away in fear.

"What's wrong? Not into felines" she asked, her smirk playing in her voice.

"W- what ar- are you?" one asked,

"I don't feel like answering" and with that said, she swung her shawl off before punching him in the face then kicking another in the stomach.

She ran and kicked off a brick wall, seeming to fly over the now fearful slaves bellow. She smiled landing at the end of the line before clawing off the chains holding them back. They looked shocked, but she wasn't finished as she jumped up again before a gun shot hit her. She twisted her legs in the air getting her to land on the right side of the group before her leg flung up into the face of another man who came at her. Soon enough guards started to flood the area in which she just laughed at.

"You are no longer captive! Do whatever the hell you want!" she called out, causing most of the slaves to run for it while the guards were focused on her.

"Never scratch what already has claws" She said, jumping into the pit of armored men.

She unsheathed her wakizashi sliding it across the chess plates of 5 making them blow back at the force. She seemed to dance around them as she blocked and slashed with one hand while throwing a shuriken blade with the other. She kicked off the chest of one flipping through the air landing on another's shoulder re sheathing her blade. Only 3 left. All she did was open her eyes and glare, causing the two that could see her to shake and back away. When those two were off she hopped and forcefully kicked off the head placed on the shoulders she was standing on making him fall to the ground.

Drita smiled down at her work from the roof she landed on before looking over to where Zeke stood awestruck. 'She finished them all off like nothing' was what went through his head.

"First you follow me now you gawk. Very disrespectful if you ask me" she said, her face blank before she sped off.

He couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as she left. She was quiet the special one alright.

He jumped off after her until she stopped again. Her white tipped black tail flicking his way before she sped off again. He smiled again. What's going through that head of hers. And why does she have the tattoos if she's only a pick pocket?