Chapter 13: Gone

Sierra's POV

I walked to my rental after getting groceries for Amanda. She was having a hard time getting on her feet since she's getting morning sickness, so I came to take care of her for a while.

But the same blue sedan from my attempted kidnapping pulled up next to me.

I dropped the bags and ran towards my car. He sped up and I heard the door slam close. My breath became ragged and uneven as I tried to get in my car.

A hand went around my waist and the over to cover my mouth. I froze for a second longer than I should have, and began kicking. My screams were muffled by my captors hand and my kicks weren't doing anything.

I cried, thinking of how I'll never go see my mom again and how Spencer's last memory with me will be a somewhat happy on.

That's all I could ask for. In the back of my mind, I knee that I'd never be saved, but as said by the great President Snow in the Hunger Games, "Hope is the only thing stronger than fear." My hope was that the BAU team will find me before I die.

I was thrown in the back of the sedan, the windows were tinted so darkly that it almost seemed illegal. My hands were strapped down and a needle punctured my arm. I cried out load which made me receive a smack on my cheek.

My vision became blurry, and memories of my past soon followed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey..." I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and gazed. He was slightly blurry because of my tears. When I blinked, more tears ran down my face. He wiped them with the pads of his thumbs and brought my face towards his.

"I know how that feels. I honestly do." I stared into his eyes, seeing my reflection in his pupils. I don't know when it happened, but, our lips touched.

My lower stomach clenched, sending me into a fit of butterflies all over again. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips fully to his. Our lips moved in perfect synchronization, like the waves on the beach. Every push and pull created a roaring wave in my stomach.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as the tears poured down my face. Spencer really did understand. I don't know how, what or why, but trusting him became easier. Not many people say things like that anymore, but then again, Spencer isn't like many people. He's genuine. He's careful. He's sweet. He listens. He's here.

He's kissing me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up and looked around. I could only guess that I was at a motel. I was tied to a chair that sat in the bedroom. My clothes looked a little disheveled, but other than that, I seemed to feel fine. I could move my fingers and such, but that was nothing compared to the depression I had been feeling.

"Your awake."

I snapped my head in all directions, looking for the source of the voice. I lifted my eyes and saw my father sitting on the end of the bed, a needle between his fingers.

Before I could scream, he plunged the needle into my vein, making the memory of my first kidnapping so clear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My mother took me to a fancy restaurant after I got second place in the singing competition. I was only ten, and I was really proud of it. My dad was no longer in the picture and hadn't been for a while. My mom got us a seat right by the front window, both of us oblivious to the fact we were being watched.

My mother said, "I'm going to use the restroom, okay?"

I nodded and continued eating my spaghetti. I heard my name being called by a male's voice, so I turned around in my seat.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

No one thought anything of if, and neither did I. He said that my mom knew he was coming to pick me up, and I left a note.

"I'm going with Daddy, Love Sierra."

Then, I was buckled into my seat belt. But that wasn't what scared me. It was that he had a crazy look in his eye, and he caressed my cheek. "We're going to be a family now." He kept telling me that over and over again.

I cried and he tried to calm me down. "Sierra!" yelled my father.

I became scared as he stomped around the car, pulled me out of my seat and into the trunk of the car. I was curled and sobbing for the fact that my daddy scared me. The car stop a while later, waking me up from my nap. It was getting hard to breath, now that I know it's difficult to breath in the trunk of the car.

I heard yells and became frightened. I let out a sob, and the yells became quiet. I heard the trunk door being adjusted, which made me curl tighter.

That's when I met Jason Gideon.

He opened the door, he was younger at this point in life, so he was much younger than he is today. He held his hands out to me, his kind eyes shining as he said, "My name is Jason. Are you Sierra Daniels?"

I nodded an relaxed a little. He smiled and said, "How about I take you home to Mommy?"

I cried and threw myself in his arms. He carried me to the black SUV and hugged me all the way back to Virginia. From then on, Jason was my guardian angel, always watching over me.

But sadly, I don't think he could help me now.

I was gone.