Chapter 11: She's The One

I heard Sierra sigh as we walked out of the home and to her truck. Sierra sat in the passenger seat while I slipped in the driver's side and turned the engine on. We began to pull away from the home, when I heard Sierra say, "Hey, Spencer?"

My eyes widened.

She called me Spencer.

Voluntarily.

"What is it?"

I shook my head and decided to play it off. "N-Nothing, you j-just called me Spencer without stuttering..." My brunette love whispered, "Yeah...I guess I did."

Before I could stop myself, I pulled over to a vacant lot and shut the car off. "S-Spencer?" I dropped my head down, my hair covering my face, probably making Sierra worry. "W-What's wrong?"

I looked up at her and cupped her round face in my hands. I smiled softly and stated, "I know you heard what Gideon and I were talking about when he first visited." She blushed as I continued. "He said that when you call me Spencer voluntarily, that I could consider you my girlfriend. As much as I hate to say it, I can't do that."

I saw worry flash across her eyes. I never liked the idea of profiling her, but I couldn't stop myself. She was worried, that was evident.

"I have always considered you mine since we first kissed." I leaned in slightly and whispered, "But, I'd like to make it official. Sierra?"

Her gaze dropped down to my lips and replied quietly, "Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I have considered me yours since we first kissed." She smiled.

I laughed, then pressed our lips together, and she pulled me as close as she could. I had the same idea as Sierra, and quickly dominated the kiss and pressed my girlfriend into the passenger door.

It felt exhilarating to call her that. Tingles shot through my nerves just thinking about her that way.

Sierra moaned slightly and pulled me closer to her and she ended up laying down on the bench seat of her truck, me hovering over her. My cold hands touched her sides as we continued our first kiss, officially, as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I pulled away, reluctantly and pressed our foreheads together. Sadly, we're humans and we need oxygen. Our lips were still brushing, but we weren't kissing, creating a sweet effect of kissing each other lightly as we took a moment from our make-out.

"What was it you were going to tell me?" I asked, remembering she was going to tell me something.

Her eyes snapped open. "Oh yeah! I was going to let you know that in a month or so, I was going up to see my cousin. She and I were really close, and she just recently told me she was pregnant." She said, offering a sheepish smile.

I let out a throaty laugh and kissed her. My amazing girlfriend.

"You are so cute."

A blush rose in her cheeks, making me grin..

"I-I don't mean to, you know." She stuttered

I kissed her forehead.

"That just makes you all the more attractive."

She gave me a dead stare. "You had chocolate this morning."

"Yes, I did. But even though I did, it is still true."

"I love you Spencer."

"I love you too, Sierra."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~