Chapter 9: Let It Snow

I looked over at Sierra and saw her puppy-dog eyes. You know, the things girls do with their eyes to attempt to get their way?

I loved it when she did it.

It was absolutely precious when her hazel eyes get big and stare at me like I was the only thing she cared about. I knew I was wrong, but it was pleasant to feel that way.

I smiled and asked, "What is it?"

"We should go for a walk." She asked dramatically.

"It's cold oiutside, I mean, it is snowing." I said, "Make sure you wrap up."

She cheered and ran to her room to change. I began to put my coat on and pull my boots onto my feet. I glanced outside and smiled. It was snowing. There was a good five inches on top of the green grass. Sierra would be overjoyed.

She walked up beside me and laughed whe she saw the snow. In her boots, coat and beanie, she drarted out of the house and threw herself into the snow. I smiled at her childishness as she began to make snow angels.

"Come on Reid!" She shouted happily. I stubornly said, "Say Spencer, then, I will."

She blushed and took a deep breath. "S-Spencer."

I then laid down next to her and proceeded to move my arms an legs in a back-and-forth motion. My hand touched her's, and I grabbed it. She turned her head to look at me, and smiled softly at me. I smiled back as well, and pressed my lips to hers.

The gesture was simple, yet strong. We moved back and forth, her hand finding it's way to my hair. My free hand went to her waist and turned her on her side. I skillfully pulled her onto me, our lips never leaving each other.

She nibbled at my lip, and I gave her entrance. We separated our hands and her's went to the nape of my neck. I pulled away and pressed my lips to her neck where no one would see. I kissed lightly, not wanting to give her a hickey, but found that my restraint wanted me to do it even more.

I pulled away before it got too serious and pressed my forehead to hers.

She hummed a song that I recognized, and she began to sing. "Let it snow, let is snow, let it snow~"