Invisible to you

Welcome to 'Invisible to you' a story idea that came to me while I was eating Cheerios and staring off into space

Trust me the cover is brighter than the book

If you would prefer to read a less depressing story than you can read 'Torn from you' which is still depressing but might be less triggering

Please don't read this or one of the particular chapters if you are triggered easily
...................................................

~
3rd person PoV:

Legolas son of the great eleven king Thranduil and heir to the throne of the woodland realm, seemed to have everything that any sane elf, human or even dwarf would wish for: He had strength that captivated and inspired those around him, a personality that drove people towards him with intelligence that could outsmart any foe and beauty that entranced both men and women.

But they, the elves, humans and dwarfs only saw that. They did not pay attention to the way he struggled to keep up this false facade for his father's selfish dream of an ideal son, for Legolas Greenleaf was not whom the elves made him out to be.

Legolas was a broken and desperate elf with bloodied hands that cradled his shattered heart, willing to risk his life to give everything for the person whom he loved, but the person who happened to not return that favour.

And that said person did not seem to care. He stared as he weeped, stared as his heart shattered into pieces for him and he did nothing, said nothing. Legolas was like a feather floating through the wind, forgotten and lost, and Aragorn was the one watching him fly away. He was invisible to him, invisible to the world.

I am invisible to him, invisible to the world.

I am invisible to you.

And you don't care.

I will be starting this story soon, this is just a preview kind of thing I guess