The Library

I woke before anyone else in my dorm, wanting to get showered before anyone had a chance to question why I was still in last nights makeup. The shower was hot but still couldn't calm the shivers as I recalled every detail about my time with Draco. I wrapped my hair in a towel and changed into some leggings and sports bra, I needed to run. I knew it meant that I would just shower again when I finished but I wanted to be alone with my memories for a bit longer.

The school was still sleepy as I made me way through to the grounds. There was a path circling the school that I liked to take as not many people used it. The sun had only just risen and the light was kissing the water of the lake, it had been my favourite view, until last night.
After an hour, I was back at the school entrance. I caught my breath and tidied my hair back into a neater pony tail. As I was walking through the entrance, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle emerged from the dungeon. Oh for fuck sake I thought as I remembered the state I was in. Crabbe made a derogatory whistling noise in my direction, Draco immediately shoved him. The confused look of Crabbe's face made me laugh to myself and Draco smiled at that.
I showered, again. And prepped myself in the mirror for the interrogation I was about to revive from Daisy.
"Good morning Daisy." I smiled innocently pretending not to notice her sharp look.
"Don't 'Good morning Daisy' me! Where were you last night?! Fill me in immediately!" She exclaimed. She shot up from her seated position on her bed and placed herself on mine. I wanted to laugh but didn't.
"There's nothing really to tell. The party finished and I went for a walk afterwards." I replied.
"By yourself?" She questioned, she didn't buy it. I tried not to laugh again.
"Yes, by myself. I wasn't tired so I thought a walk might help that." I looked at her frowning face, she was not easily fooled but she didn't push any further. "I'm going to library, are you coming?"
"Definitely not, thank you!" She bounced back to standing up. "Dean and I are going into hogsmeade. I figured I'd give him a chance, poor guy has been asking me out since him and Ginny finished things."
"Enjoy!" I laughed as I gathered my pen and notes and exited the dorm.
The mock exams were all of next week and there was nothing that was going to stop me from studying for them today, I already missed out on hours of work yesterday.
I sat in my usual spot at the library, I like being in here on a Sunday, there was usually hardly anyone in here. Although today it seemed a bit busier today with people from my year, I guessed everyone was trying to cram in some last minute revision for the coming week.
A few minutes had passed as I noticed the chair opposite me pull out, I didn't look up from my book to engage, I didn't have time for that today.
"Alexandra. I knew I would find you in here." I looked up to see Draco smiling at me whilst sitting down.
"I didn't take you as a library kind of guy, Draco." I smiled back.
"It's gained a great amount of appeal to me lately." He winked and my body tingled, I shifted in my chair. He grinned, he knows the effect he has on me.
I returned my focus to the work in front of me, barely taking in a word of it. I put the pen to my mouth and I could feel him watching. I glanced up and he was still watching with a hint of that delicious smile.
"Focus." I whispered to him.
"You're not making that very easy." He let out a quiet laugh. I held my own laugh in and just shot him a look. "Sorry." He smiled and put his hands up in defeat. 
I smiled and put my head back down, a few moments later and he did the same. An hour or so passed and I managed to complete just one section.
"Oh God." I moaned quietly as I realised I had another 4 to go. Pure blood families didn't understand the expression because religion was more of a muggle concept, that didn't stop Draco from looking up at me.
"You shouldn't moan like that around me, not in here anyway." He sat back and tilted his head slightly. I didn't respond, he was thinking about last night, this time it was written all over his face. I was too.
He stood up. It wasn't very often that he would be seen without a button up shirt but today he was wearing a plain back t-shirt, fitted tight.. he was stunning. He walked around to my side, placing his hands on the table either side of me and leaned down so that his mouth was right next to my ear.
"Follow me. Slowly."
"What if I don't want to?" I lied.
"You want to." He said smiling and walked away. He could see right through me, obviously I was going to follow him I almost laughed to myself. I followed him through the library and into the empty classroom at the back. This classroom was never used unless it was for detention and there weren't detentions on a Sunday. I made my way to the middle of the room as he locked the door behind us. Draco stalked towards me in the dim light, my heart raced as he picked me up and set me down on the long table at the front of the class. He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me whilst he hurried to pull my jeans and underwear off with his free hand. I lifted myself up to help him. Once they were off he lay me down and slowly unbuttoned my blouse as he was watching me intensely.
He begun kissing my body, starting at my neck, across my breast and down my stomach. My back arched as his mouth found my centre. I gasped as his tongue circled and cried out when he inserted a finger at the same time.
"Quietly, Alexandra." He said as he continued. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the scream that was building, I came then and there, my legs shaking from the explosion of pleasure. He stood up straight, admiring my trembling body for a moment before lifting up his shirt over his head and letting his trousers fall to the floor. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him so that my hip was over the edge of the table, I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed onto his lower arms to steady myself. He let out a soft moan as he entered me, I bit down on my bottom lip to keep the moan that was trying to escape in.
Even though there were people in the next room he didn't hold back, he thrusted into me hard and deep. My back arched with the building of my climax, he placed his hand over my mouth and picked up speed. I let out a muffled scream as I came again and he slowed down, removing his hand from my mouth he picked me up and turned us around so that I was straddling him. He grabbed my ass and began lifting me up and down on him, harshly.
"Tell me again." He whispered. I knew what he wanted to hear and I didn't waste time telling him this time.
"I'm yours." I panted and dug my nails into his back and bit down on his shoulder to muffle my moans, he grit his teeth in pleasure and sped up. The final thrust came hard and we both released, Draco dropped his head back and I still had my face nuzzled into his shoulder.
After what felt like eternity he straightened his head, using his hand he guided my face to meet his and kissed me softly. I pulled away to look at him, he still had his eyes closed and he had never looked as perfect as he did in this moment, my heart fluttered. In this moment he was different, loving and I was falling hard. Shit.
I jumped off him quickly, startling him. I started putting my clothes back on, trying not to make eye contact and he followed suit.
"Is something wrong?" He asked after a long silence. How could I tell him that I was falling in love with him and I wanted more than this from him?! He'd laugh at me, he probably does this with all the girls he's been parading around with for the last few months. I shook my head and left the room, leaving him stood there with a shocked expression on his face. I needed to get out of there.
I rushed out of the library and through the school.
"Alexandra!" I looked and it was Harry walking towards me. "I've been looking everywhere for you." He said finally catching up to me.
"I'm sorry, I've been studying." I lied. He didn't need to know about Draco I reasoned to myself.
"I wanted to apologise for last night, I shouldn't have let you walk back by yourself." He continued. I was glad that he did. "We're heading into the Village if you wanted to join?"
I nodded, I needed the distraction and there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on studying now. I agreed to meet them there as I went to my dormitory to shower and change.

I didn't stay in the village very long because it was apparent that nothing was going to take my mind off of my feelings for Draco.
I climbed into bed early, with hopes that I would get a good sleep before exams in the morning.