Does he know?

Draco went back to not acknowledging me and I tried to do the same. I tried to convince myself that this didn't bother me at all but it did. Even in Snape's class, where we sat right next to me he would completely ignore me. This went on for months. I hadn't thought about it as much lately as Harry and I became inseparable. Being with Harry made me happy but I knew that his mind was wondering someplace else. Daisy had mentioned that he and Ginny were almost a thing before I came in to the picture. I didn't doubt that, I had watched the way they'd look at each other occasionally.
It hadn't really upset me that much as there was someone else that used to occupy my mind before. I guess we were more of a casual thing, again I wasn't upset by this because I wouldn't say I was in love with him. We had never said the L word to each other, we both would've been lying if we had. But I did care about him and enjoyed his company, I wouldn't complain about the regular visits to the wooded area by the lake either. He made me feel good and I made him feel good too. I was happy with how things were. I wouldn't be heartbroken if things between us didn't work into a relationship.
Draco had moved through several different girls since the blonde one, which didn't surprise me, he didn't keep any of them longer than a couple of weeks.
I sat in the library preparing for the mock exams we'd be having in a couple of weeks just before Christmas break. Harry sat next to me.
"Professor Slughorn is having a Christmas party for members, we're allowed to bring a plus one and I wondered if you'd like to go with me?" He asked in a whisper.
I knew Ginny would be there as she was also a member so I wondered if that was his reason behind asking.
"Of course." I smiled. The party was going to be tomorrow, but I had packed a special dress in my luggage this year just in case.
"Great, I'll wait outside the common room for you at 7pm." He said as he got up to leave the library. I waved him goodbye and carried on with my studying. I sure knew how to have a wild Friday night I chuckled to myself.
Moments later, Draco entered the library holding the hand of another new girl. I rolled my eyes, not that he noticed. Or so I thought. He smirked and decided they would sit opposite me. I tried to carry on working. I looked up as I heard him whisper something to her. He watched me as he leaned in to bite her ear lobe. She giggled and pushed him away.
I returned to my book and read the same paragraph about 8 times before I actually registered what it said. I couldn't concentrate with him so close. I gathered my books and prepared to leave.
"Leaving so soon Alexandra?" Draco said quietly across the table with a faint smile at the corners of his lips. Those lips. I gave him a stern look and walked off, I heard the girl giggle and with that my blood started to boil.

I stormed into my dormitory, put my face into my pillow and screamed. I hadn't even noticed Daisy until she started laughing.
"Tough day?" She asked, still laughing.
"Like you wouldn't imagine." I managed to laugh but it turned into more of a groan.
"This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain blonde hair prince of darkness would it?" She said as she climbed into her bed. Daisy knew how much he had affected me.
"Yes." I grumbled, I told her about what happened in the library.
"He knows!" She screeched.
"What?!" I gasped. No way, how could he. She had been the only person I had told about him.
"Think about it Lex.. he did that right in front of you. He's trying to make you jealous!"
"No way, that's not it at all. I think he's trying to annoy me, he knows I like to study." I responded quickly, hoping that I was wrong.
"Whatever you say girl, goodnight!" She yawned.
"Goodnight." I replied thinking about Draco before I drifted to sleep.