Jealousy

Sunday came and went very quickly as I kept myself to the library to catch up on the studying I would've done the day before.
The first two hours of classes, on Monday morning, went just as quick. I made my way to my favourite place for break, the courtyard. I found a bench to sit on and was closely followed by Harry, Ron and Hermoine. Harry placed his arm around my shoulder as him and Ron joked about something that Hermoine did not find remotely funny.

I couldn't completely concentrate on the conversation as I watched Draco strutting around with a beautiful blonde slytherin from the year below, on his arm. I felt a twinge of jealousy flood my body although I wasn't entirely sure why I was jealous.. I had Harry. Lots of girls wanted Harry and he wanted me, I should be far from jealous.
I snapped my attention away as it was time to head to class. I strolled hand in hand with Harry to our 'History of Magic' classroom. As before, Draco sat opposite us, although I'm sure if he had the choice he would've sat somewhere different today.
He completely ignored me and looked straight at Harry.
"Potter."
"Malfoy." Harry responded before returning his attention back to me. I was grateful that Draco didn't seem to tell anyone about what he saw but I didn't appreciate the fact that I was now invisible to him. The class carried on in silence as always.
Harry put his hand on my thigh under the table, I shifted in my spot and looked up from my textbook. Harry pretended not the notice whilst trying to hide a smile. Draco noticed and he lifted his head to look at me, I looked back at him as Harry's hand travelled further up my thigh, I bit my lip. I could hear Draco's breath hitch before his eyes flicked from mine to Harry and back.
Harry noticed that he was being watched and moved his hand away from my leg as Draco slammed his book shut and stormed out. Everyone stared after him but I just acted as though I hadn't noticed.