Watching us

he rest of the week passed by quickly. Draco returned to ignoring my existence apart from the occasional look and I pretended not to acknowledge it.
It was Saturday. The butterflies filled my stomach as I woke, I covered my face with the duvet and started kicking my legs. I hadn't felt this nervous since my very first day at Hogwarts. I knew it wasn't Harry that I wanted but maybe this was a way of getting Draco's attention.. what better way to start a fire by going in a date with his enemy? I jumped out of the bed and in to the shower to get start getting ready. Looking at myself in the mirror afterwards to make sure I was completely ready. I picked a white summer dress that came to my mid thigh and clenched in at the waist to really show off the figure that I now had. My long dark hair was loosely curled and fell down to the centre of my back, I tucked a piece behind my ear and finished by putting a bit of lipgloss on.
I made my way through the school and down to the courtyard, very aware of the stares and whispers as I walked past people. I noticed Draco stood in the corner with another member of slytherin that I didn't recognise.
He watched me again with no expression that I could make out. His companion was talking to him but he hadn't looked at him since I walked through. I was a little early as I sat on a bench and waited for Harry. Draco put his hand up to silence the boy he was with and started towards me. He stopped suddenly just as a hand appeared on my shoulder from behind. It made me jumped but I grinned as soon as I'd realised it was Harry. I stood up and continued to watch Draco walking away with clenched fists.
"Wow.." Harry exclaimed. "You look beautiful."
"Thank you." I looked down at the floor, shying away from the compliment. I had known that I was attractive now but I never thought of myself as beautiful. "You look good yourself." I smiled and he smiled back.
We walked the castle ground until we came to a group of trees near the shore of the lake. It was a breathtaking view. Draco had followed behind us and I figured it was just a coincidence as the quidditch stadium was in the same direction.
Harry pulled snacks and a blanket out of the basket he had. He set everything up then gestured for me to sit with him. It was a very romantic first date, I couldn't help but smile childishly. Spending this time alone with Harry was easy, we talked and laughed for what felt like hours. He was as genuinely interested in my life outside of Hogwarts as I was his.
"I never noticed how beautiful you were before." He confessed. I couldn't be mad at him for that, there really wasn't much to notice before especially as I tried everything to blend into the background as much as possible. I stayed silent as I thought I heard movement behind the trees not too far away. I must've been imagining things.

I watched Harry as his hand came towards my face. His eyes met mine, they looked so blue in this sunshine, his gaze dropped down to my lips. He wanted to kiss me and I wanted him to. I parted my lips as an invitation, he accepted and moved in. The kiss was very gentle, he pulled away looking at me for reassurance to do it again, i inched in to him. The kiss was different this time, the kind of kiss that you can feel over your body. He had one hand on the side of my face and the other hand found my waist where he carefully pulled me onto his lap, so that I had my legs around him.
The kiss deepened, I ran my fingers through his hair and felt as he was getting hard. It excited me that I was the reason. He kissed my neck as his hand left my waist and found the top of my thigh. He slowly made his way to the seam of my underwear and traced his finger around. I let out a soft moan and buried my head against his neck. He used his other hand to tilt my head back to meet his own and kissed me again. He gently pulled my underwear to one side and I broke the kiss to inhale sharply as he entered a finger inside of me. My head fell back again as he slowly added another finger. Harry started kissing my neck again when I noticed a figure appear just ahead, it was Draco. He was watching me and I was watching him. Harry got faster. Draco's eyes fixed on mine as he leant against a tree, I could feel the pressure building. I moaned into Harry's ear as I continued to keep Draco's eye contact. Knowing he was watching turned me on more. My breathing quickened and my mouth gasped opened at my undoing, I let out a cry of pleasure without leaving Draco's eyes. I couldn't read his face, it looked as though he was waiting for my release, just like that he turned and started walking away.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispered. I nodded.
"That's not how I pictured this day going." I laughed and turned to face him.
"Me either." He laughed also whilst stroking my cheek.
We talked until the sun set and decided it was time to get back in the castle. I thought about Draco watching and wondered if he had reported it or told anyone, the shame flew through my stomach. We walked back to our separate common room, Harry talking through but I couldn't get those grey eyes and blonde hair out of my mind.

As I came out of the shower, Daisy Scout was sat on my bed waiting for me. Daisy and I had been friends since day one but the last year had seen us drift apart as she mingled whilst I studied.
"Alexandra Nouvo!" She screeched. "How could you not tell me that you and Harry Potter were an item?!" She was visibly upset by this. I wondered why seeing as we weren't as close as we used to be.
"There wasn't much to tell until today." I responded trying to act nonchalant. She patted the bed next to her, she obviously wanted details. I laughed, I had missed her company. She must've read my mind as she hugged me and said "I missed you."
"I missed you too." I replied. She was a great friend and it wasn't her fault that our paths hadn't crossed for a while. I began filling her in on all the details of the date, her mouth hadn't shut the whole time. She excitedly started clapping and stomping the floor, she had always been a romantic.
I missed out the part about Draco, I wanted to keep that memory for myself. We sat and caught up on each others lives for hours, until we were hushed by the other girls in our dorm that wanted to sleep. It felt like it had before, almost like no time had passed between us.