What is he thinking?

I often spent break times by myself, I decided to sit in the courtyard whilst the sun was shining and revisit what we'd just learnt in class. Well that was my intention. I caught myself watching Draco, he was laughing with Crab and Goyle. Although he was a prefect, I'm sure they were laughing because they were tormenting some of the younger students but I couldn't help but soak in his laughter. He really was stunning.
"Hey, Alexandra!" I heard Harry shout at me from the opposite side of the open space. I carried on watching Draco, his laughter stopped suddenly and he shot a look at me. I immediately looked away in Harry's direction. He rushed over and stood in front of me. He wasn't as striking as Draco but he was definitely still attractive. "I wanted to ask you something.." he carried on, fidgeting with the pen he was holding.
"Yes?" I asked. Was he nervous around me?
"Well the weather is meant to be really nice this weekend and.. " he trailed off "And if you weren't doing anything, I wondered if you'd like to do something.. with me.. Um.. but I understand if you're busy.."
"I'd love to!" I replied a bit too quickly.
"Okay, great!" He grinned at me. "I know a little spot of woods near Hagrid's, I'll bring some food." I grinned back at him, playing with my ponytail and feeling my cheeks flush. I had never been asked out before and I definitely didn't think I would be asked by Harry Potter.

After a few minutes of talking Harry explained that he had to go find Ron and Hermoine to tell them the news, I laughed. Not at him but more at the thought that someone thought going out with me was worth telling people. I smiled as he walked away, Draco was looking straight at me. Had he been watching this entire time? I chuckled as the farfetched idea of Draco being interested in someone like me crossed my mind.

He said something to his circle of friends, who then all turned to look at me. I couldn't work out what he had said but I wished I could. I turned away and carried on with my book. The bell sounded in the clock tower, a familiar sound which meant it was time for the next class. I couldn't tell if it was just my imagination but Draco looked like he was heading straight towards me. I wasn't in the mood to be insulted today so I rushed to class.

The next class was Defence against dark arts with Snape. I was early as usual, and sat in my designated seat, Snape greeted me with no more than a glance. I did not expect anything more or less, he was a great teacher but very intimidating and not someone that welcomed you with a big smile, come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing Snape smile.
"Alexandra." A familiar icey voice said quietly behind me. I snapped around and Draco was stood there. I couldn't even bring myself to make a noise yet alone string syllables together to form a word. My heart pounded as he sat next to me. I instantly prayed that Snape would change his mind on the seating plan. He did not.
Harry was sat closest to me across the isle and handed me a note. I tried to hide my smile as I opened it.
Meet in the courtyard at 1pm on Saturday. X
I looked up from the note, smiled and nodded to Harry.
"You could try to be a bit more discreet." Draco snarled, furiously tapping his fingers on the table. "You and Potter eh?" It sounded as if the idea made him repulsed. I put it down to the fact that they hated each other.
"Umm.." I responded but before I could say anything else Snape shushed the class. The class passed by quickly and as soon it finished Draco leapt from his seat and exited the room.