Chapter 12 - Nemesis Revived

Yu and the three Legendary Bladers were in a helicopter heading to where Nemesis was being revived. Kira's pain was starting to wear off as they flew over some dense forests. They were close to the temple.

As they approached it, the kid with green eyes walked to the open door of the helicopter to see Benkei, Zeo and Toby fighting Johannes and the Beylin Fist bladers. Unfortunately, the Legendary Bladers had to get to the temple as soon as possible, so they didn't help their friends.

The helicopter landed in the top of the temple and the bladers got out.

'We should stay together,' Kira spoke. 'We don't know how many traps we'll find here.'

They all nodded and entered the temple. Kyoya stayed behind his lover as they walked the tunnels of the temple. He wanted to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

Meanwhile, Tithi couldn't stop asking when he would be able to battle some bladers and the older bladers were getting annoyed.

'I wanna battle!' he said as he knocked on the stone wall that had some carvings out of curiosity.

'And we want you to be quiet!' the green-haired male spoke angrily scaring the little boy.

'Kyoya, shush,' Kira ordered raising her hand and getting her launcher ready. 'Everybody, get down!'

The female launched Phoenix and got down right after. Many arrows shot from the walls. That was a trap. When it was over, they all got up again and the Blader od Spring approached the female and kissed her forehead.

'Good call,' he said.

'How did you know it was a trap, Kiki?' Yu asked.

'The sound when Tithi knocked on the wall,' she explained. 'It was the sound of something hollow.'

They kept going carefully. They found some more traps along the way but nothing too elaborate. Kyoya and Kira took care of them easily.

Then, they began hearing some voices from the other side of the wall. It was Gingka... and Madoka! They sounded like they were in trouble.

The impatient Kyoya didn't feel like finding their path there, so he launched Leone and tear down the wall. When the dust settled, they saw what was on the other side. Two arenas and three battles. Aguma was fighting Yuki and Gingka was battling Dynamis while King and Masamune took care of some strange bladers. Madoka was there too, observing everything.

'Kyoya,' the ginger boy said when he saw his rival.

Everyone's attention turned to the newcomers. Yu didn't seem to mind that and even waved to everybody with a smile.

'Gingky, hi there, everyone!' the kid greeted. 'Lucky us, it looks like we got here just in time!'

'Gingka, what are you doing wasting time in here!?' Kyoya asked.

'Excuse me?' a confused Gingka spoke.

Then, they noticed Dynamis new look. He was wearing some dark clothes and looked different.

'Huh, what's the problem, mister fortune-teller? Did your crystal ball tell you to switch teams?' the fanged male said upset. He never liked it when people were turncoats. 'Is that it, huh, pal? Interesting, no words, huh? Well, I'm your opponent now, buddy!'

Kyoya got his launcher ready and launched Leone.

Gingka tried to stop him and told the male that must have been some reason for Dynamis to be helping Nemesis. However, the battle had already begun and Kyoya didn't care about what his rival had to say.