Chapter 3 - Gateway to Success

Kira and Kyoya along with Gingka and the others were heading to Beylin Temple. The path was hard and difficult, and Yuki was starting to get tired, so Benkei ended up picking him up and carrying him.

'Are you feeling alright?' the green-haired male asked his lover once he noticed she placed her hand in the right side of her gut, where the wound was.

'Yes, it's just hurting a little bit,' she replied.

But Kyoya wasn't convinced by her words and carried her on his shoulders. Her wound was still healing, and he didn't want her to get any worse.

When they were almost getting to the temple, Kira asked the blader to put her down. She didn't want anybody to see that she was wounded and weak.

Benkei and Yuki were blown away by the temple and the bladers training there. They had no idea the bladers trained so hard.

'It's been a while,' Dashan spoke walking to the newcomers. 'I'm glad to see you are all doing well.'

'Thank you! You too, Dashan!' Gingka greeted his friend.

Then, Team Wang Hu Zhong leader noticed Yuki. He didn't know him, so he asked who he was right away and then the two bladers introduced themselves to each other.

'I see you've been training extra hard today!' Kira commented looking around.

'That is true!' Mei-Mei confirmed approaching the group.

'Because Kira and Gingka are visiting!' Chi-yun explained. 'You, Kira, won the World Championships! And, well, Gingka, you defeat us, Wang Hu Zhong. Since then it had been Beylin Temple goal to defeat you in a rematch!'

The tow members of the Chinese team were really excited to finally be able to face Gingka again.

'That makes sense, I guess,' the ginger blader spoke and then began talking about the possible Legendary Blader in China.

However, Dashan hadn't much information about him. Apparently, the blader was good at hiding and no one knew their true identity yet. Fortunately, there was going to be a big tag-team battle soon and it was possible that the wanted blader would be there.

'Please, accept our challenge,' Dashan asked Gingka once Chi-yun revealed the Beylin Temple's team would participate in the battle to face and defeat Gingka. 'It would mean a lot to us.'

Gingka couldn't refuse and he was extremely pumped up with the idea of battling the Chinese team again. They had always been a good and strong rival and the ginger boy couldn't wait to battle them.

'Great! Cause I will be battling on a team with Chao Xin!' Mei-Mei informed also pumped up. 'Bring it on, Gingka!'

'No problem! I'll take you all with this Cosmic Pegasus!' Gingka spoke showing his new Beyblade. 'So get ready!'

The Chinese bladers were amazed by the blue Beyblade and that made Kyoya a little upset and impatient.

'Don't get so excited,' he said with his arms crossed. 'Pegasus may be impressive and all, but my Leone will knock you off your feet. So, watch it!'

And then the green-haired male left and Benkei followed him as expected.

'Actually, the strongest Beyblade should be Phoenix since it was the only one who defeated Ryuga,' Yuki spoke.

'That doesn't mean anything,' Kira corrected and left as well.

She was going after Kyoya. There was no way he was going to make a team with Benkei and not with her.

'Benkei,' she called. 'You should see if Gingka and the others need any help.'

'But Kyoya...' he began.