Chapter 2 - Different

'Kira, what are you doing here?' Kyoya asked with a serious expression as Leone returned to his hand.

'I'm here to talk to you,' she replied in the same tone and the looked at Benkei. 'Alone.'

The big blader left as soon as he heard the female's words.

The two bladers approached each other. The atmosphere was tense between them.

'I assume Benkei already told you the news,' she spoke and judging by the male's expression Benkei had explained everything to him. 'So, are you helping or are you still on your rebel phase?'

'Why should I even help?' he asked bluntly. 'I don't have any interest in doing so.'

'You only care about defeating Gingka, I know,' Kira's voice started to become a little more aggressive. 'Your selfish attitude will take nowhere! Oh, and just a little reminder, with no world there won't be any Gingka for you to battle and there won't be any Kira.'

And with that, the female turned around and left to join the others at the airport where they would get in a WBBA private jet to travel to that island Yuki talked about. Her lover was blinded by the new power...

She was the first to arrive but soon Gingka and the others joined her. Kyoya was there as well, but the two didn't speak to each other until they arrived at the island.

According to Yuki, there was a village there, but the group only found woods and more woods.

'Wait!' Madoka exclaimed. 'Wait a second, my bag is stuck!!!'

'Nothing ever changes with you either,' an annoyed Kyoya spoke turning around. 'If you're just gonna slow us down, head back home!'

Kira's teal eyes darted at the green-haired blader. Was he being a douche on purpose?

'What's your problem!? Rebel phases normally end when you're fourteen! And that was four years ago!' Kira said angrily walking to him. 'What's up with the shithead attitude!?'

'What's my problem!? The question is what's your problem!' the blader argued. 'You're the one with an attitude problem here!'

He stopped talking suddenly as he saw a village in front of him.

'Woah! There it is! The village!' Gingka exclaimed with a sparkle in his eyes and soon the group was in the small town.

However, the villagers didn't seem to like bladers and they ended up being kicked out. It was like they had something against beyblades..-

'Man, that was off the grid!' Gingka exclaimed once the bladers were at a safe place far from the town. 'What is up with these people anyway?'

'I think it was pretty obvious, they don't like bladers,' Kira spoke ironically.

'What could have gotten into them, I wonder...' Kenta commented.

No one could understand why the villagers were so against beyblades, but they were and that would make their work harder.

The group was thinking of their next move when they heard someone launching a bey. Everyone, except Kira and Kyoya, got up immediately to see who was beyblading, leaving an awkward silence between the couple.

'Why are you so mad at me!?' Kyoya broke the silence. He knew the girl had something to say and the fact that she wasn't saying anything made him angry. He didn't like it when people weren't frontal.

'Why!? Are you serious?' the female asked getting up. 'You've been acting like a complete dick lately and you don't know why I'm mad!? First, you refuse to help a kid in trouble, then you become all selfish and self-absorbed and, on top of that, you still decided to be hella rude to everybody!'