Chapter 10 - The Four Seasons Bladers

At the Beyster Island Championships, many fierce battles were taking place making Kira feel sad that she didn't have the opportunity to join the others at that tournament. Instead, she was watching all the action from the stands along with Madoka.

'Oh, baby,' Blader DJ exclaimed. 'A battle has just begun on the coast as well! The two bladers clashing are Masamune and Bao!'

'Bao?' Madoka murmured next to Kira. 'Masamune ran into a strong opponent really early!'

'He sure did,' Kira agreed. 'But if he really is a Legendary Blader, which I doubt, Bao will be no match for him.'

'What makes you think he isn't one?' the mechanic asked a little confused.

'I just don't feel it,' the female replied. 'When I faced Aguma I felt something... like some kind of energy. I don't know.'

'Do you think your role as the Sun is to know if someone's a Legendary Blader or not?'

'That would be kinda useless,' the British said laughing lightly. 'But I have no idea what my role is, so I think that will do for now.'

Then, their talk was interrupted by the host announcing the beginning of another fierce battle. It looked like King and Aguma were about to battle.

'I wish I could kick that guy's arse!' Kira commented staring at the screen.

'Which guy?' Madoka asked not knowing if her friend meant Aguma or King.

'Aguma, of course.'

The result of both of the battles was unexpected. Masamune defeated Bao and Aguma lost to King. The Beylin Fist bladers were out of the competition.

Many battles were happening and the tournament was far from over. However, Kira was getting tired and didn't pay attention to them. But then, Blader DJ announced a battle between King and Ryuga. That was going to be interesting and the female fixed her eyes on the screen immediately.

King didn't stand a chance. The Mars Blader was strong for sure, but Ryuga was one of the most powerful bladers alive and, in the end, he won.

Kira was certain Ryuga would get to the final. But, to her shock, he didn't.

Masamune was the first one to reach the peak of the mountain. Or, at least, he thought so. His opponent revealed himself soon after the American blader arrived and informed him he was already there.

No one knew who that blader was. He had blonde hair and purple eyes and that was the only things they knew about Masamune's mysterious opponent.

The two bladers were about to begin the battle when Blader DJ informed they could only do so once all the people in the audience was there.

Soon everyone was at the mountain summit and the host announced the battle with enthusiasm.

Kira was at the stands with Madoka, Gingka and the other bladers that had taken part in the tournament. They were all happy to see that Masamune got to the final. It was always good to see a friendly face in the arena ready to battle.

'His opponent come to pass all the checkpoints and made it to the peak first without anyone even noticing,' the host spoke about Masamune's adversary after introducing the American blader to the audience. 'The elusive, mysterious blader, Chris! Chris does not seem to have many records of attendance in tournaments up to now! And why is that you ask! Chris is not a member of anyone's team, he moves from team to team as a blader for hire!'

'You can hire bladers?' Gingka commented a little surprised.

'You can even hire murderers,' Kira replied.