Chapter 11 - It Has Begun

Kira was walking thought some ancient ruins, always following the indications her phone was giving her. Kyoya and that possible Legendary Blader couldn't be far. Then, she began hearing the sound of two beyblades clashing. She followed the sound and walked carefully not to make any noise.

'Destiny, you say?' a familiar voice spoke. It was Kyoya.

Kira stopped and hid behind a stone wall. She could listen to the conversation well. Yu was there too. She missed the little boy so much, but the girl had to be strong and stay there listening.

'But then, you tried to interfere with me and my battle here,' Yu said. 'And you attacked Tithi out of the blue too!'

Was Tithi the last Legendary Blader? The Blader of Venus? Could it be?

'The truth is,' the emerald-eyed kid continued, 'you've always been like that, Yo-Yo. I guess you don't care about other people. Do you even care about Kira?'

'Of course, I do!' the green-haired blader replied interrupting the boy.

'I guess you're just selfish,' Yu added.

Then, there was silence. That silence let the British girl think about what Yu had just said. Maybe Kyoya was really just selfish, but underneath that selfishness was something more. She could see it, but others couldn't.

'If you were just a little more agreeable, you wouldn't be such a drag to hang with!' Yu kept on talking.

'I agree,' Kyoya said.

He knew he was a drag sometimes... how could Kira even put up with him? What did she even saw in him?

'Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm wrong,' Yu said not paying attention to what the older blader told. 'Wait! What, Yo-Yo!?'

'The fact is I'll have to take care of Nemesis as soon as possible,' he said determinedly. Hearing those words made Kira smile. Finally, he understood he was an important piece if the puzzle and that he had to work with the others. 'After that, every Legendary Blader is going to get defeated by me, got it? Come with me! I'm going to take you to Gingka and the others.'

The Blader of Venus, however, didn't know who Gingka. On the other hand, Yu couldn't be happier.

'Really? Yes, sir!!! It's been so long since I've seen good old Gingky and Kiki!' Yu exclaimed.

Unfortunately, Kyoya wasn't planning on bringing Yu with him. He only needed Tithi since he was the Legendary Blader. He didn't need Yu.

Kira rolled her eyes as she listened to her lover telling the Legendary Blader to come with him.

However, Tithi was shy and didn't want to go alone and, on top of that, he didn't want to go with Kyoya.

'I'm not going anywhere with that big mean guy over there!' the kid said, 'And that is all there is to it!'

That was when the three bladers heard some steps.

'You can come with me then,' they heard a voice.

Kyoya turned around immediately to meet his girlfriend's light eyes. He walked to her and hugged her tightly before their lips met.

'Kiki!' Yu shouted and the lovers broke the kiss.

The little boy was running to the British blader. He had missed her a lot.

'How are you?' he asked hugging the female.

'Great! And I see you found a new friend!' she replied while Kyoya had an annoyed expression on. The boy had just ruined his moment.