Epilogue

3 years later. 

She was beautiful. Absolutely stunning as she swam in the lake towards him. Elias didn't know how he had gotten so lucky with her. His love for her grew with every second he saw her. 

Elias stretched his hand out to her as she got closer and closer. There was a big grin on her face as she smiled at him, and ignored the others around them. 

There was a lake party today and she had invited him to come with her. Wherever she went, he would follow her blindly. 

Myra wrapped her arms around his neck, a grin on her face and her hair up in that famous bun Elias loved. It gave him access to her skin, to her mark that he loved kissing and reminding her who she belonged to. 

"Hi." She smiled down at him, her legs wrapping around his waist. She tightened her hold on him, and pulled him closer. "I'm all yours tonight." 

The moon was shining down on them, with the lights hanging in the trees. There was a bonfire lit on the land and her friends all swam around in the lake. It was the packs day off, yet he watched and listened to everything. 

"You're mine forever." Elias leaned up and kissed her softly. Myra moaned into his mouth as he pulled away from her. "For all the teasing you've done today, you're not getting me." He chuckled at her pout as he unwrapped her body from his. 

"I love you." She pouted at him. 

That pout sent filthy images in his mind and all he wanted to do was fuck her in front of everyone. Not that she would mind. Myra was a kinky girl and he loved every inch of her. 

All morning she wore the most revealing clothes and didn't let him touch any part of her. She walked around him, strutting her hips as if she owned the world. She fucking did. She was watching movies with her friends today and the moment he entered the room to have a word with her, Myra would walk out, that same sexy walk and she would bend down, giving him a full view of her ass. 

A fucking tease, that's what she was. 

He had locked himself in his office, doing work instead of wanting to rip her clothes off. He would allow her to have her fun. 

Elias swam away from her as a chuckle left his lips. She called out to him but he ignored it as he swam towards shore. He could leave her hanging and he knew she didn't like being teased. 

Elias got out of the water and picked up the towel from the ground on top of the others. He waited for her to follow him because he knew she would come. In many ways. 

He placed the towel on his neck, not drying his body as he heard her soft steps on the leaves and the branches, making herself aware. He didn't acknowledge her presence, as he walked to the pack house, humming to himself. 

"Alpha!" Young girls waved at him as they noticed him approaching the fighting area. Perfect

He waved at them, making them all blush and giggle. Making Myra angry behind him yet she didn't stop following him. Elias knew exactly what would make her happy, would break her teasing self. 

He glanced at the people around him, noticing a lot of his pack outside today. It was Zac's birthday and he was enjoying the day spent with his wife, Liv and their daughter Amelia, while the rest of the pack enjoyed it for him with Tequila shots and swimming. 

Elias walked inside the house, and headed upstairs when he heard her voice. "Are you ignoring me?" She called out to him as he headed to the top floor which belonged to them and them alone.