Chapter Eighteen

How did you find this book?

Elias held Myra's hand as they walked past wolves who chased little children. The sun was shining brightly today, taking in her happiness and radiating it to the world. 

She had trained with Elias yesterday for hours and hours. They had started when the sun was shining on them and ended when stars filled the sky and they were alone outside while the pack had found their rooms. 

Myra didn't want to sleep so they had walked and talked about everything. He listened while she talked about her life, telling him everything she wanted to say. It was four in the morning and they were eating ice cream together before they decided to go inside because she was tired and yawning constantly. 

Elias had slept besides her. He had dropped her off outside her room door and she had held his hand, not letting go of him. She didn't want the night to end and had invited him to sleep. They had slept together, with him wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closer to himself. She was safe in his arms. 

"What shall we do today?" Elias asked her, moving closer to her. She smiled up at him, shrugging her shoulders as she heard people running behind her. 

Myra turned around to look at Liv chasing Brian and the boys. "I have had enough of you all!" She screamed angrily as she stopped running. 

"Baby." Zac called out to her as he placed a soothing hand on her back. She moved away from him as if his touch burned her. 

"Don't touch me." She muttered. 

"It was a joke." Zac took a step closer to her again as Liv turned to look at Myra. Relief filled her eyes as if she was grateful. 

"I want to get out of here." She said to Myra, pleading with her eyes to take her somewhere. 

A pregnant werewolf had their emotions heightened more than a normal wolf. One mistake could turn them into killers if they so much as thought they were in danger. 

"All we did was put flour in your hairdryer!" Brian confessed loudly and the others tried not to laugh. Zac growled at them and they all shut up. 

Take her to the human mall. She can do some baby shopping. Elias said to Myra through her mind as he pulled out his wallet from his pocket. Myra let go of his hand as he handed her a blue debit card. 

Code is 1735. He mindlinked her, a smile on his face as she returned it. 

Myra turned to look at Liv who watched them. "You can take me to the human mall." She said and Liv nodded instantly and she walked towards Myra. 

Liv mouthed the words thank you as she held Myra's hand and pulled her away from Elias who waved and winked at Myra. She smiled and followed Liv. 

Please look after her. Zac mindlinked Myra, his voice soft and filled with worry as he watched them walk away. 

Myra replied with always before she followed Liv around the pack house and towards the cars. "Is the Human Mall far?" She asked Liv who shook her head, asking a boy to bring her keys to the Jeep. 

"It's not that far, about thirty minutes by car." She said as she waited besides the black Jeep. Myra stood besides her. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked Liv as the boy came running towards them with the keys. He grinned and handed them to Liv, before running back to his friends. 

They sat inside the car as she answered. "I woke up this morning feeling like shit." She muttered and started the car up. It purred to life. "Pregnancy for us lasts five months so I'm ready to pop this child out of me in four and a half months." She sighed before driving.