Chapter Four

The door slammed open and Myra jumped up. Her eyes widened as she saw a stunning girl walk inside. Her blonde hair bounced in curls with every step she took towards the bed. 

"I wanted a dramatic entrance." The girl said grinning at her. "My name is Olivia but you can call me Liv,and it's time to wake up for breakfast." She introduced herself to Myra who was staring at her with confusion. 

The clock on the wall read half five in the morning. Myra had never woken up at that time. 

"Aunt Mary won't give you breakfast if you're not down in the dining room for six." Liv told her as she crossed her arms. "I came in last night to introduce myself but you were asleep so I left a couple of clothes in the closet." She pointed towards the door next to the bathroom. 

"Okay." Myra said to her. She didn't know what to say as she noticed a couple of the boys from yesterday peeking their heads into her room. They winked at her and she smiled to herself. 

"Good morning beautiful." One of the boys said as he walked into the room. She had no idea how old he was but his blue eyes seemed to sparkle as he grinned at her. 

"Brian, no." Liv laughed as she hit him in the back of the head. He rolled his eyes at her and ignored her as he walked towards the bed. He sat besides Myra who didn't know what to do as he smiled at her. 

"I think you are the most beautiful girl to wake up this morning." He smiled at her. Liv burst out laughing and so did the other guy besides her. 

"Get out, Brian. Let her get ready." Liv said to him as she shook her head at him. 

"Do you need any help?" Brian asked her with a raised eyebrow. 

Myra shook her head at him with a smile on her face. 

"I could teach you how to use the shower. It's a bit complex." Brian said to her. Myra smiled but said no. "How old are you by the way?" He suddenly asked. 

"I'm 17-I mean 18." Myra quickly corrected herself. It did not feel like it was her birthday yesterday. 

"Really?" Liv questioned. 

"Shut up." The other boy had his mouth open as he stared at her in shock. 

"I'm 18 too." Brian grinned at her. "It was my birthday yesterday and I'm trying to find my mate. Want to get hands on to see if we can feel the sparks?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her. 

Myra tried to not blush. It was the first someone had ever flirted with her. "Yesterday?" She questioned and he nodded. "It was my birthday yesterday too." She told him. 

It felt weird but Brian's smile gave her a sense of comfort. He grinned at her with wide eyes as he turned to the other boy. "I just found my birthday twin, dickhead!" He punched the air. 

"I thought you were like 20 or 23." Liv muttered confused. "You look young but your eyes, it's like you've lived a lot longer." She shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Brian. 

Myra noticed the distant look in her eyes. She was mindlinking him. Brian's eyes widened as he stood up quickly. 

"It's nearly six. I better get some food, this body is still growing. I'll see you later…" he drifted off not knowing her name. 

"Myra." She introduced herself to him. 

"I'll see you later, Myra." Brian smiled at her and walked out with the other boy. They closed the door behind themselves. 

"Did you ask Elias to kill you because you found out you're mates?" Liv blurted out to her. 

"What?"