Chapter Six

"Myra sweetie." Aunt Mary called to her from the kitchen. 

The pack house was fairly quiet today when she had woken up. The boys, her friends, had made her a lovely apology breakfast full of toasts and eggs. Bacon was included as well and she had loved it. They had apologised but she had said it was alright. They were all sitting in the living room with a few other girls and boys and watching a movie called White Chicks. 

"Coming." Myra called out to Aunt Mary who was in the kitchen with a few girls and boys teaching them how to cook.  

Myra pulled herself up from the comfortable seat and walked out of the living room, Kyle waving bye bye to her and jumping in her seat from the ground. She rolled her eyes at him as she walked through the bright hallway and pushed the kitchen door open. She walked inside, pushing her hair behind her shoulder. Myra pulled her denim jacket up her shoulder as she smiled at Aunt Mary. Liv had been giving her clothes every day until she could go shopping today to buy more. 

"Hi." Myra greeted Aunt Mary as she looked at all the brownies on the plates. 

"Darling, do you think you can get Elias out of his office? Tell him I need to see him now. His mindlink is blocked and I can't walk up so many stairs," Aunt Mary sighed as she shook herself at herself. "And get the boys in here today. I'm going to teach them how to bake cakes today. Would you like to join us? It's for the orphanage tonight." She smiled at her. 

Go get him go go go. Luna groaned in her mind excitedly, as she wagged her tail.

"I'll go get him." Myra smiled at her politely as she turned around and walked out of the kitchen, hearing Aunt Mary tell the people to go and take the brownies to the orphanage. 

Myra quickly jogged past the living room and towards the stairs. 

"Where are you going?" Ryan called out to her as he popped his head out the open door. 

"I'll be back. Just doing something for Aunt Mary!" She answered him back as she ran up the stairs. 

Myra had not seen Elias since yesterday after he had accepted her into the pack. After her small incident in the lake, she calmed herself down and changed back into her clothes. The boys were still playing in the lake even when they apologised to her. Myra had laughed when they tried to make a floating heart with their bodies on the water and completely failed. She had spent all day at the lake house, meeting new people, meeting Lucy the screamer as everyone liked to call her. Apparently she liked to scream at everyone. Myra had not received the screams yet which she was thankful for. They had eaten food at the lake house and Kyle had got completely drunk. They had offered her a drink but she had declined and just enjoyed her time at being normal for once. They had come home so late and so tired that she had fallen asleep without saying a word to anyone. 

Myra stopped at the top step as she looked around at the doors in the hallway. There were over 20 doors, leading to different rooms. Her room was opposite Liv's room. The sun was shining brightly through the window at the end of the hallway. She turned to her left and headed up another set of stairs, following Elias's scent. She had no idea where his room or office was but she followed his scent. Elias's scent was powering, it made her body warm up as it filled her mind. Citrus with a drop of musk. Clean. She didn't know how to describe it but when he had accepted her into the pack, she could scent it then. It was overwhelming and made her body want to burst in flames. 

Myra reached the top floor. There were only two doors here and she followed his smell to the door on the right. Myra knocked on the door and waited. 

"Come in." He called out to her and she pushed the golden handle down and walked into his office. 

Her eyes landed on him first, reading a file on the wooden desk. Elias looked handsome with a hint of devil in his eyes. She could see it as he looked up at her and placed the papers down immediately.