6.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

She winded through the messy streets, hands in her pocket and eyes down. She didn't want to get risked being spotted by anyone, especially the neighbors. 

Felix had to return home for dinner, he said, but after all he was a stranger. Someone who she was was never acquainted with.

And she had to get home lest her grandmother found out.

Granny had been out all day, groceries and shopping with the money they had left. With the sole breadwinner in a green attire on a white bed, all the weight shifted onto Sophie's shoulder to work at a café.

Along with her past and insecurities.

She rethought about Felix's words, and for a guy who struggled with conversations, he was logical. It was enough to make her feel that seas weren't going to help, just visiting it was enough.

She puffed out her cheeks. Thoughts like that made her want to just collapse and fall asleep.

Upon reaching her house, she saw that the ladder was still against the wall of the house, its head touching the tips of the window. She climbed up it, the cold metal surface against her skin like a harsh reminder of her betraying her Granny's words. But being locked up in prison was like hell.

She fished out her key from her jean pocket and opened the sturdy window with much force. Being accustomed to sneaking out, she was well acquainted with being stealth, so she ensured the window did not creak too much.

As she stepped into the room, she was greeted with warmth and comfort, compared to the chilling weather outside. She did like her room, but too much of it was sickening.

With a plop, she sat down onto her bed, enjoying its soft texture and relief. She wanted to take a nap, but Granny was going to come soon and she wanted to see her.

With a small smile playing at her lips, she nuzzled in the covers, taking in its scent.

"Hah!" Time said "This one's going to get you real good"

The blaring ringtone of her phone resonated across the room. Frowning, she got up, strolled towards her table and lazily held the phone to her ears.

"Yes?" She asked, bored enough not to look at the caller.

"Your grandmother. She's at the hospital" 

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

'All good things come to an end'

-Me actually because I thought so