3.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

The bridge was located at the heart of the town, a local tourist spot for the overview of the rushing tides that swept towards the horizon. The waves were satisfying to see, but she felt a tinge of envy at seeing it continue its way through the sea without any obstacle, free and forward.

Buildings in the distance circled the waters, the dilapidations were far from recognizable. Above them, the orange hue from the sun seeped into the pristine sky blue.

So much different from the dirty roads of Cierra.

The sturdy spooks of the bridge suspended the platform a few meters from the surface from the enticing blue-green gradient where her heart and soul was attached to.

Where she'd come almost everyday.

Her legs dangling from the metal railings from sitting on the empty bridge, since it was still work hours for the locals.

She enjoyed the scenery and tranquility, letting her thoughts dance around her head.

Mom, how are you? Dad's getting better in the hospital, I presume. Granny told me. I'm officially becoming a high school senior. And both of you aren't there to see it. I need you guys, and I feel-

'Yo, mind telling me where the bathroom is? Damn, my bladder can't take it anymore" A deep voice said behind her, thick with exaggeration. 

Sophie abruptly turned around, wide eyed and very much pissed off of the halt in her train of thoughts. She saw a boy, looking of similar age, in a dress shirt and jeans. Sharp jawline, silver hair falling on his face, he actually looked attractive. But whoever it was, she was going to give him a piece of her mind.

'You come to the middle of a bridge and ask where the toilet is?"

"Couldn't see how to start a conversation otherwise"

"Here's something, how 'bout you bang your head on the metal railings than start a conversation?"

He paused for a while before answering, a smug look on his face, "Pleasure to meet you as well" 

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Even though we can't see the end, we must go to the end. 

- Glow