Hannibal

I slowly opened my eyes, where am I? I sat up, everything around me was different. Yet familiar.

Then there was a knock on the door

"Kaylee, are you awake?"

It sounded like Christine! Which means-

Oh my gosh....

I'M IN THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!
I took a deep breath. Then the door opened and I saw Christine and Meg

"How are you feeling?" Christine ask, taking my hand

"I'm ok, what happened?"

"You tripped and hit your head on the stage." Meg explained

No way, the last thing I could remember was...

...falling through the mirror.

That's it! The mirror must've brought me here!! This was a lot of information to process. "Christine, we must hurry. Madame will be angry if we're late for rehearsals." Meg told Christine.

So now I'm in the beginning of the movie. Christine smiled at me then walks to the closet and pulls out a girls slaves costume and places it at the edge of the bed.

"Me and Meg will waiting for you outside." Christine said

With that said Christine and Meg walked out, closing the door.

I quickly get up from bed, grabbing the costume and running behind the dressing screen, getting dressed.

Afterwards I put on the pointe shoes and combed my hair, then spitting it in two parts and wrapped the second part of my hair around the first part to make a ponytail.

Then I walked out of the room. I'm glad that my mother taught me ballet when I was 7 and I had an obsession with ballet. I saw Christine and Meg down the hall.

"Come on Kaylee, We're going to be late."

"Coming!"

The three of us ran down the hall, down the spiral stairs and pointed our pointe shoes in some sort of chalky powder. Then we ran to where Madame Giry and the ballet girls were.

Then we started doing stretches.

Madame Giry made sure that we were doing the stretches correctly, she looks at me and smiled, I smiled back.

After we stretched, I stood up and admired everything around me. I can't believe I'm in the movie!

My state of admiring my surroundings was short lived when I heard someone sing, more like screeching, it sounded like glass being shattered.

"This trophy from our saviors, from our saviors from the enslaving force of Rome!"

I saw Carlotta herself standing in the center of the stage.