The Final Lair

I grabbed a pair of bandages then stripped and discarded the Aminta costume, wrapping the bandages around my rib cage and stomach and discarded the blooded up one for my once-wounded hand. Afterwards ripped the end of the fabric off and tucking it under to hold.

Afterwards I put on the wedding dress. A look determination appeared on my face. Emma was right,

Even in our darkest hours light will always come through. I'd always persevered and endured. Through the thick and thin, and I know damn well that I come through in the end again. I split my hair into two pieces and put my hair up into a ponytail. I took a deep breath, my broken rib hurting me a bit as I looked into the mirror, the dress fit me pretty nice, I'm not gonna lie.

I took my gun out, tossing the leg garter to the side and walked out of the swan room. I spotted Erik, looking at the ring that didn't seem familiar to me.

"Have you gorged yourself at last in your lust for blood?" I sang, making him look at me

He didn't say anything, he just took in the sight of me in the wedding dress. How it perfectly the dress fit me. I took a deep breath, my right rib hurting me a bit as I raised my healed hand with a scar to show him while I sang the next line out of spite

"Am I now to be prey for your lust for flesh?" I walked down the steps, gripping my gun tightly.

Erik snapped out of his stupor, looking at my healed hand in shock then looked back at me, walking towards me "That fate which condemns, to wallow in blood. Has also denied me, the joys of the flesh."

He reached out to caress my face, I turned around, my back facing him with my eyes closed. I heard him sigh sadly and felt him caressed one of my strands of my long dark brown hair.

"This face...the infection which poisons our love." He walked towards the mannequin "This face, which earned a mother fear and loathing."

"A mask my first unfeeling scrap of clothing."

He takes the veil and placed it on my head, the way he placed on my head felt like a woven crown of thorn was placed on my head, just like Jesus in the New Testament. I hissed at the pain as Erik sang his next line "Pity comes too late! Turn around and face your fate!"

He turned me around harshly and points to his deformed face "An eternity of this, before your eyes."

He takes my free hand and placed a Blue Sapphire Ring into my hand, then closed my hand around it. I opened my hand and looked at it. I sighed waking passed Erik, towards the covered mirror and pulling the tarp off.

"This haunted face holds no horror for me now."

I touched the mirror and saw my reflection in modern clothes. The clothes that I wore in the modern day Opera Populaire. A navy blue short sleeve top with leggings and boots, Erik stood along side me staring at our reflections. "Never was."

I looked back at him "Never will be."

Erik did nothing but stared at me, suddenly I heard the water rippling. I looked at the gate and saw Raoul and Christine!

They were both soaking wet, Christine was wearing the same thing that Meg wore in the movie. A peasant blouse with black pants

Erik smirks "Wait! I think my dear, we have a guest," he only noticed Raoul

"Raoul, Christine?" I questioned

"Sir, this is indeed an unparalleled delight. I had rather hoped that you would come. And now my wish comes true. You have truly made my night."