Prima Donna

After she remised the events that took place in the phantom's lair, Kaylee sat in front of the vanity mirror. She just sat there emotionless, nothing to say. She misses her sister so much.

Kaylee was never the type to be away and leave her sister alone this long on such short notice...

Then she puts her face in her hands and wept. If only there was a way to communicate with her sister...

Meanwhile...

Emma sat on top of her bed in a modern day hotel
Her sister, Kaylee had been gone a long time now...

Emma sighed "Do you want to build a snowman? C'mon let's go and play I never see you anymore Come out the door It's like you've gone away."

********************

Kaylee had her eyes closed, silently crying with tears rolling down her cheeks when suddenly she heard a voice

"We used to be best buddies And now we're not I wish you would tell me why Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman"

"Okay, bye"

Kaylee's eyes popped opened at the sound of sisters voice, she saw an ghostly almost invisible figure of her sister sitting next to her. She gets up from the vanity.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the halls?" She sang

"I think some company is overdue I've started talking to the pictures on the walls. Hang in there, Joan. It gets a little lonely All these empty rooms. Just watching the hours tick by."

Kaylee couldn't believe her eyes, It was her sister! "Emma?"

Emma didn't respond, her tears falling from her face as Kaylee looks at her.

"Emma?" Kaylee sang "Please, I know you're in there I'm just wondering how you've been Do you maybe want to take a walk? Or sit and talk? Or let me in? Are you ready for tomorrow? It's your big day, is there anything I can do?"

Emma looks at Kaylee, stands up and hugs her, wrapping her arms around Kaylee's frame as she laid her head on her sister's left shoulder.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Her eyes widened as Emma's voice cracked, then tears filled her eyes She hugged her sister and sunk to the ground, weeping each other's arms as Kaylee laid her head on Emma's chest, feeling real tears of her sister land on her head.

Then the figure of her sister disappeared. Kaylee put her face in her hands and kept crying. She then heard a knock on the doors

"Kaylee?" Christine voice came

Kaylee looked at the doors and wiped her tears away,
"Come in."

The door opened and Christine entered, she rushed to my side. "Kaylee, where have you been? Me and Raoul were worried sick!"

Kaylee's heart started beating fast, 'What's a great excuse for this situation?!' She thought

"I wanted to stay here because I knew it was a date between you and Raoul so I wanted you to have that moment with him."

Wow Kaylee

Real smooth...

Christine smiles "Thank you Kaylee. But please let me know where you're going ok?"

Kaylee nods "I will."

Then Christine left, Kaylee sighed then remembered. This was the part where they sing notes and Prima Donna. But she was in no rush.