B

Behaving in such a way is truly not something that is seen often, it was abnormal and it was there since she could remember, constantly nagging at her in her head.

Her first memory holds the beginning of what seems to be her fall, fall into boy fanaticism.

She felt it for the first time when another girl wanted to play in the sand with her twin brother when they were three.

The girl, Mary, had a flowy baby blue dress and two matching bows in her brown hair.. and she didn't like Mary. She didn't like her.

She didn't like flowy, baby blue dresses. She didn't like matching bows. She didn't like Mary's brown hair. So, she pulled her by it so hard that Mary fell and hit the floor face first. And she screamed. And she bled.

Mary's parents rushed to her, her mother pulling her close and checking her injuries, her father standing above them both, but looking at her.

She liked it.

She stared right back at him with a smile on her face, until her parents came, ushering her and her brother back into their car.

She heard them apologize to Mary's parents, but she wasn't sorry. She was elated. She got what she wanted.

In the car, her parents would look back at her from time to time to check up on her, but she just smiled, happy to have Mary out of the way.

She was taken back home to play alone with her brother, while her parents discussed something in the corner of the playroom. She payed no attention to them, humming a song and grabbing her Barbie doll before scooting over closer to her brother.

"Let's play together, Ivan!" she said, before she shrieked out of pure happiness!

Now, she had him all for herself.

__________

She is obsessed with half of the population and she doesn't know why.

All she does know is that she claims them all.

__________

I got this idea stuck in my head so I had to create a cover for it and at least get a basis started for this story. If you like it, share it with others, vote, comment, add it to your library.
Thank you!