CHAPTER SEVENTEEN 💕

Gun (smiling): Hey Guys, this is Gun Atthaphan from our YouTube Channel, ATp with Krist Perawat behind the camera and our editor, Singto Prachaya.

Gun: Today, we have a very special guest with us and a huge announcement to tell you guys. But before the announcement, let me introduce you to our guest, Off Jumpol. (nudges Off with his elbow)

Off: Hey, everyone. I'm Off Jumpol. (waves his hand awkwardly)

Gun (annoyed): That's it? You're almost 30 and you have nothing more to say.

Off: Oii, I'm 29 years old! Stop rubbing my age in my face. I'm still young. I just didn't want to boast about me because I don't want your subscribers to like me more than you. (smirks)

Gun: Yeah right! Whatever helps you sleep at night, Papii.

(Both of them widened their eyes. They look at each other with shock.)

Off: D-did you just call me 'Papii' on live?

(snickers are heard from behind the camera.)

Gun: (laughs nervously) Hahah, that's Off's nickname. Everyone calls him Papii.

Off: Ew, no! Nobody is allowed to call me that except for you.

Gun: Uh... (looks at someone behind the camera, helplessly.)

Singto (from behind the camera) : Stop bickering and just announce it already.

Gun: (sighs) Guys, I wanted to talk to you all a little before I announced my big surprise but since "someone" (glaring at Off) is not good at keeping their mouth shut and is incapable of reading the room, I guess this has to do.

Gun: (breathes in deeply) Before I change my mind, let me reintroduce you all to my boyfriend, Off Jumpol.

Gun: Yes, I'm dating this idiot (smiles at Off) and I'm not dating him because of his high profile and all that. Hell, I didn't even know who he was when I was first met him. I'm dating him because he begged me.

Off: Hey, when did I beg you? (hits Gun's shoulder playfully) I'm dating him because I fell in love with his cute smile.

Gun: Papii, you can't say that on live! (covers his face in embarrassment) You make me so embarrassed.

Off(smirks): But you still love me.

Gun: Stop saying cheesy things!

Krist (behind the camera): Guys, stop acting like an old couple. We have a time limit. Nam is gonna be waiting for you two.

Gun: It's not my fault we're not on script anymore!

Off: Whatever! Just say what you had to and let's go back to Nam. I miss her!

Gun: Okay, fine! (clears his throat) So, yes, we're dating. It's not a publicity stunt. I just wanted to tell the truth because I've always been honest to you all and never hid anything. This is gonna be the official statement from my side and a detailed statement will be released from Off's side later today.

Gun: We are glad that we could tell you the truth but I really don't appreciate the fact that many news networks spread rumors without knowing the truth and tarnished my public image. So, we're in the process of taking legal actions against them.

Gun: We wanted to come out when we would be ready but instead we were forcefully outed by these news channels. Sometimes, even us, public figures want to keep a few things secret so, people should understand that and respect our personal lives. We'll tell you what we want to and when we're ready.

Gun: So, guys, I would really appreciate if you all would also do the same. I know you all love me so, you went around inspecting things on your own but from the next time, I would appreciate if you guys would wait till the official statement is released.

Gun: That's all I had to say. I'll still be uploading videos as usual. Nothing has changed with ATp. We're still the same, you just know a new part of my life which you didn't know before.

Gun: So, it's time to say good bye and end the live then.(looks at Off)

Off: Wait, your fans are requesting something in the chats. (reads one)'Please, kiss UwU.' (confused) What's an uwu?

Gun: Wow, you're really an old man. It's just.... I'll tell you later. So, bye-

Off: Wait, your fans are requesting something. Shouldn't you grant their wish?

Gun: Oii, we obviously can't do that on live. ATp is a family friendly channel so-

(Off pecks Gun's lips quickly but sweetly

(Off pecks Gun's lips quickly but sweetly) 

Off: That's it for today, Guys. Bye! (waves with a smirk on his face)

[THE LIVE HAS ENDED]

"Off, what the fuck?" Gun smacked Off's head causing Off to cry out in fake pain. 

"I did what your fans wanted." Off smirks, ruffling Gun's hair softly.

Before Gun could speak, Krist calls out, " Singto and I will wrap up things here. You two go pick up Nam from your neighbor's place."

Both of them just hummed in agreement and went out to get Nam. 

"Gun, wait." Off pulled Gun by his wrist.

Gun turned and was met by a pair of lips. They kissed slowly, trying to slow down the time and just enjoy the sweet moment. 

When they pulled back and looked at each other, Off just smiled and put his hands on Gun's small waist, pulling him closer.

"I love you, Gun." Off said earnestly, trying to show Gun how much he cared and all the emotions he felt towards Gun by just that one single sentence.

Gun pecked Off and smiled cheekily.

 "I love you too, Off." 

A/N:

So that was the seventeenth and last chapter of FOREVER & A DAY. Thank you to everyone who read my horrible, cringey OffGun fanfic. I really enjoyed writing this and I'm really thankful to everyone who kept commenting sweet things and voted. I really love you all.

Before you archive this fanfic, there is gonna be an epilogue so, stay tuned.

And as always don't forget to vote for this chapter and comment your thoughts about this chapter and story line. Thanks for Reading~!