CHAPTER SIX 💕

Gun was happy.

It had been a few weeks since he and Nam had moved back to Bangkok. And honestly, Gun wasn't regretting it one bit.

Even though, the day they had come back, Gun's condo was filled with dust and they had to spend a few days at Singto, his editor's house, till it was properly cleaned and made baby safe for Nam, Gun wasn't complaining.

Right now, Gun was contented. He had started shooting a few videos for his channel. He had announced his come back to his subscribers. He had decided to do a live and tell everyone about what he had gone through and about Nam.

Gun still missed Pim from time to time but Nam kept him occupied most of the time. She was such an active child, always wanting to play and giggling at God knows what. But everything with Nam was so exciting and Gun truly loved spending all his days with Nam. 

Every night, before sleeping, Gun would read a story to Nam. That was Gun's favorite part of the whole day. Just laying in bed with Nam, who would be cutely hugging his waist with her tiny hands and snuggling her face into his chest and Gun cuddling her. 

Gun truly was happy now. 

Currently, Gun was at a cafe with Nam. He had quickly found out that Nam liked sweet and expensive things. Hence, they were sitting at an expensive cafe, waiting for Nam's sweet pastries and chocolate milk shake and Gun's Mocha. 

But Nam was not impressed with all the waiting. She was being very impatient and kept whining to Gun. Gun could sense that Nam would start crying anytime now if she didn't get her sweets quickly. Gun tried his best to keep Nam occupied by talking to her and pointing out all the pretty props in the cafe.

But Gun knew. It wasn't working. Nam was gonna cry. And she was gonna cry loudly.

' Oh God...'

Off needed a break.

He hadn't had a break since that day he had found out about his best friend, Tay's love life. And if Off had to be honest, he was tired.

He couldn't even fall asleep last night because he was so stressed about today's meeting with the new investors.

But fortunately, everything went smoothly. Turns out that all those casual brunches did come in handy and Off could speak confidently without being awkward. He had basically sealed the deal, just the official work and documentation was left.

  But Off was still nervous even after the meeting ended. Off needed a break. And probably some good coffee too.

Off stepped out of his office cabin and approached his two secretary's desks. Namtaan looked up from her laptop on which she was furiously typing something. Punn didn't even look up and continued typing. He looked like he was about to cry from all the work he had to do. Working in one of the biggest companies in Thailand was obviously not easy.

" Did you need something, Sir? " Namtaan asked, pushing her glasses back on her nose.

" Uhh.." Off trailed off. Both of them were obviously very busy from all the work Off had asked them to do. And asking them to go and get some coffee for him just didn't feel right.

Feeling pity for his secretaries and wanting to do a good deed, Off said, " I'm going out for a walk and to get some coffee. Call me if something comes up. "

Namtaan just nodded, too stunt to say anything. Off Jumpol himself was gonna go out and get coffee? She couldn't believe it.

Off was a hard worker and was always busy with work. He never left the office before closing time unless for an event.  So, the shock on Namtaan's face and her reaction was understandable. 

Off himself didn't know why he wanted to do it himself and not disturb them. He just felt... like he was supposed to? 

Shaking all his thoughts off, Off walked out. He waited for the elevator while everyone else in the office were whispering. Off didn't really pay them much attention and went out of the building.

Off wandered around for a while before he saw an inviting cafe in a corner. It was a  very nice-looking local, indoor cafe which made Off feel comfortable and warm just from the outside. 

Off stepped into the cafe and looked around the cafe. It wasn't much crowded. Just a straight couple in the corner and a kid with a... a baby? 

Huh.

A/N :

So that was the sixth chapter !!! Are you all still reading ? Thank you if you are. Can you guess who that kid Off saw is? Heheh, I know you are excited for the next chapter so, buckle up and get ready !!

And as always, don't forget to vote for this chapter and comment your thoughts on the story line. I would love to know what you guys think !!