CHAPTER TWO 💕

" So as we have been discussing, the case of Chiang Mai will be handled by Mr. Kasem, Head of the Chiang Mai Production Department. Mr. Kasem has shown extraordinary performance in his previous works so, we hope that he will keep up with this amazing work. "

The speaker took a light breathe before continuing.

" Now, moving on to the next agenda for the meeting. We have to congratulate The Marketing Department for showing extraordinary skills with the controversy with our rival company and delivering extraordinary results. We also have to congratu- "

And Off had zoned out. Last night, he had been in the office till 2 in the morning for this problem with Marketing Department. He just couldn't understand as to why he has to sit in this same exact chair and listen to this all over again. AND THAT TOO AT 7 IN THE MORNING ??

Don't misunderstand Off, he knew that being the CEO of this company he did have the responsibility to see through every major problems and how they were handled but this was just criminal at this point.

After returning home at 2 , it wasn't like he had gone to sleep immediately. He had to go through his long list of emails and messages from people, which were mostly work related. And after that when he did go to sleep, it was already 4:30 AM and now, he had a meeting from 7 and he had to reach there before the meeting started because he WAS the CEO.

Off had hardly slept. His body was functioning on caffeine, which if you ask any doctor, is not at all good for health. He felt like shit but of course, he had to wear a charming suit, smell great and look crisp and fresh. Why you ask ? Because he WAS the CEO.

Off had started to notice a pattern to the roots of his problems. But it was too early in the morning to feel pity for himself. He made a mental note to feel sad about himself after this meeting ended. But who was Off kidding. He probably had another meeting after this. He just wanted some slee-

" Mr. Jumpol, would you like to add something ? Any last thoughts? " The speaker smiled at Off and looked at him expectantly.

'Shit' Off had been too distracted to hear what they had just said. He didn't have any freaking idea what they had just discussed. 'Guess I have to improvise it.' Off thought as he tried to straighten his already crisp tie and looked at the employees present in the conference room.

" I'm happy with the results we've got from this company. Our employees have shown extraordinary performance and their hard work has led to amazing results. But I know that we can do better. Our company has always strived for more and more. And I'm sure that our team has it in them. Each and every employee in our company has been doing a great job and I congratulate them. I hope to see more from everyone. Thank you. "

Off finished and looked up at everyone, with a small smile on his face. And instantly, the whole conference room burst into applause.

Off now had a victorious smirk on his face. It was so easy to butter up these idiots. He knew exactly how to push their buttons. After all, he WAS the CEO.

'So predictable.' Off thought as the sound of the claps died down and Off relaxed in his chair.

" With that note, we conclude today's meeting successfully . "

'Finally!' Off thought as he got up and went to exit the conference room. He walked confidently towards his big office cabin , knowing that his two secretaries will be behind him, closely following him.

Everyone around him bowed as he walked by and greeted him. Off smiled at them and mumbled a small 'good morning' to everyone.

As soon as he reached his cabin, he sat down at his big comfy chair and turned to his two secretaries.

" Miss Namtaan, can you get me some good strong coffee from a coffee shop? " Off smiled at her. "Yes, sir" She quickly replied and went towards the door.

" Please be quick!" Off said as she walked out of his cabin. Then Off turned to the other person in the room. His new male secretary.

" So Mr. Punn, how are you today?" Off smiled a bit more brightly at the younger guy who looked nervous.

" Fine, Sir." The scared secretary replied shortly and quietly as if, if he spoke too loudly, Off would bite.

' Cute' Off thought as he saw the nervous boy fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. " I hope you had a good night's sleep because we have a lot of work to do, Mr. Punn"

Punn just nodded, still not daring to look at Off.

Off couldn't help but smirk at the cuteness of his new secretary. Well, Off's time in his office won't be that dull now.

Shaking that thought off, Off concentrated on his work. It was time to start his day and get some work done.

After all, he WAS the CEO of this company.

A/N :

So that was the second chapter!! I'm sorry if it was too boring and for repeating one thing over and over. Just a small background on how Off leads his life. I hope you keep reading and supporting me. =('▽`)=

And don't forget to vote this chapter. Leave a few comments and tell me your thoughts. Thank You for reading !!↖(^ω^)↗