CHAPTER SIXTEEN 💕

{This chapter has scenes which contain mature and explicit content. If you're uncomfortable or are pure, then skip and start to read after' ~~~ ' . Please don't expect 21+ smut from me because I'm still not that great at writing smut. But here you go.}

"Make me happier, Papii." Gun licked his bottom lip seductively.

Off gulped. Watching Gun like this was seriously turning him on. Confident Gun was so sexy.  He wanted to kiss that smile off his face and make Gun moan his name.

But Off still had a working part of his brain.

"Gun, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I know it's too fast-"

 Before Off could finish, a pair of soft lips crashed onto his. Gun moved and sat down on Off's lap and wrapped his legs around Off's waist. 

"I want to make this day memorable. I don't want to remember today as the day I cried but as the day we have our first time." Gun softly whispered in between kisses. 

"Well, I'm gonna grant your wish then." Off said cheekily as he sat Gun down at the back of the bed's headboard, ready to make Gun feel heaven tonight.

Even as Gun was lowered, he kept his legs wrapped around Off's waist with his arms tightly around Off's neck as he threw his head back and let Off ravish his neck.

Off untangled Gun's arms from around his neck and held Gun's wrists tightly behind his back in one hand as he pulled on Gun's shirt, letting the buttons fall. He lowered his face and started sucking on Gun's nipple causing Gun to moan loudly.

"You like it, baby?" Off asked, releasing Gun's hands and quickly taking off his and Gun's shirt as they kissed passionately.

Gun just nodded, too overwhelmed to say anything as his eyes were tight shut.

"Look at me, Gun." Off said with his hand tangled in Gun's hair unable to not having Gun's eyes on him.

Gun obediently opened his eyes and focused his lustful gaze on Off as he bit his bottom lip while breathing heavily.

"I love you." Off said with utmost sincerity in his voice.

"I love you too, Off." 

That was the only thing Off needed to hear. Gun's consent and that he reciprocated his feelings.

Off quickly set Gun on his feet and frantically made work of getting both of them out their clothing as they shared a filthy kiss with Gun's hands entangled in his hair, their tongues and teeth fighting for dominance with Off winning as he seductively sucked Gun's tongue into his mouth causing Gun to moan.

Off couldn't wait any longer.

Off turned Gun over the bed. He kicked Gun's legs apart and fitted himself between them, gently rubbing his dick between his ass crack and cussing under his breath at the friction.

Off bent himself over Gun so, his front was pressed against his back with his dick still nestled between Gun's ass. He placed one hand under Gun's chest and used it to prop Gun up. He started rubbing Gun's nipple between his thumb and index finger, continuously playing with them.

"Open your mouth." Off said against Gun's ears before nibbling softly on them. Gun did as instructed and Off placed three of his fingers into Gun's mouth to suck on as he thrust against Gun's back.

Off kept on playing with Gun's nipples, causing Gun to cry out sinful moans. Off carried on thrusting against Gun harder and harder, his body getting closer and closer to release.

Off took out his hand out of Gun's mouth and used his wet hand to jerk Gun off as he simultaneously grinded against Gun's ass, pinching Gun's nipples even harder as Gun's wet moans got louder.

Off kept grinding against Gun and jerked Gun off squeezing his dick in his hand as Gun's soft ass drove him to the edge.

They couldn't stop making each other feel good. Off felt close to the edge already but wanting to stretch out this blinding delicious sensation forever.

"Papii, I'm close." Gun cried out wetly before cumming when Off pulled on his abused nipple and Off followed closely behind.

"Off~" Gun cried as he fell on the bed breathing heavily. The apartment was filled with their heavy breathes as they both tried to calm themselves down.

~~~

Gun turned to look at Off and found him staring at him. Gun smiled and hugged Off, nuzzling his nose in Off's chest.

"I meant it when I said that I love you." Off said, drawing random patterns on Gun's back with his hand while his other hand was over Gun's hand.

"I know." Gun said tightening his hold over Off's hand.

Off smiled. "Let's do it  properly at least after a first date. You are just so impatient." Off joked

Gun just hit Off's chest playfully but still kept his head on his chest. He loved this feeling, hearing Off's heart beat and  smelling his sweet apple smell.

 Gun realized that he wouldn't hate the idea of waking up next to Off everyday of his life forever.

"Off? I know it's too fast but 

........  Let's stay together for Forever & A Day."

A/N:

So that was the sixteenth chapter! Did you like it? I tried my best. This chapter was a bit short but I think this is enough to keep you guys on the edge. I hope you guys enjoyed this ~! Last chapter coming tomorrow so, get ready.  

And as always don't forget to vote for this chapter and comment your thoughts about this chapter and the story line. Thanks for Reading~!