Chapter fifteen-Acceptance.

Louis sat down with Harry.

"Harry." Louis nodded.

"L-Louis." Harry nodded back.

"I want to get to know you better." Louis said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Well I don't feel like know you anymore. I don't feel like your the same person, you know? Just, huh.. Please don't question it just do it? Please?" Louis begged.

"Alright." Harry nodded.

"And if I don't like you-the real you-in that way then I guess we could just break it off maybe?" Louis asked.

"Okay, I understand. I mean, if I was dating a man who turned out to be a woman I'd probably want to do the same thing." Harry agreed. "But I do have a question."

"Ask me anything." Louis smiled.

"Do you accept me as a gay transvestite? I've always been gay and I've always been a transvestite and I don't think I could stop now." Harry blushed.

"Yes, I accept you."

"Oh thank god."

"And anyway... I could use your dresses, bras and ladies underwear for kinky moments in the future." Louis winked.

Harry smirked, eyes widening as he got a semi hard.

"Does it turn you on when I talk about sex?" Louis asked, flicking his eyes down to Harry's croch.

"Shit!" Harry gasped, covering his lower regions as Louis laughed.

"So... What should we do now?" Louis asked.

"Well... We could play FIFA? I mean, I'm not gonna ask you to uh, to get rid of this I think I'll just let it go." Harry said, blushing.

"Let it go, let it go, can't get a boner anymooore!" Louis sung causing Harry to hit him with the PS4 remote.

"Shut up, Tomlinson, now you're player 2 for that!" Harry chuckled.

***

"No.. No no no! NO!" Louis yelled as Harry won the game.

"Yes! Haha! In your face, Team Tommo! Side Styles wins!" Harry cheered himself.

"Shut up! I let you win." Louis grumbled.

Harry just chuckled, tossing a cushion at Louis.

"Hey, stop it!" Louis laughed.

"No I won't!" Harry smiled, pouncing on Louis.

Louis laughed as Harry pinned him down on the floor. They both grinned at each other, laughing. Louis caught Harry's eye and they ended up staring into each other's eyes. Their laughter subsided and they just gazed at one another.

Louis never realised how beautiful a man could be until he got this close to Harry. He noticed Harry's pouty, pink lips and his little freckle just by his lip. His dimples indented into his cheeks when he was smiley or laughing. His eyes were a dark, emerald, gem green colour with a hint of Hazel mixed in and a splash of blue around his pupil.

Meanwhile, Harry was staring at Louis. He saw Louis' thin, pale pink lips and his stunning blue eyes with that strike of green surrounding the pupil. He also noticed his prominent cheek bones and his rounded eyebrows.

Eventually, they both slowly leaned in and their lips softly touched each other's. Their lips moved together in sync and their eyes closed. Louis' hands found their way to Harry's, tangling his fingers with his. Harry moved his hands and fingers around Louis' causing Louis to giggle into the kiss. They eventually pulled away for air, panting.

"So, wanna give us another go?" Harry asked quietly.

"Yeah.... Yeah I do." Louis nearly whispered.

"Great.. I'll pick you up at seven on Thursday." Harry smiled, falling onto Louis' chest as they fell asleep there on the floor of Harry's lounge.