Chapter Two-Party

It was a Saturday afternoon. Harry was watching last night's Coronation Street when he heard the letter box rattle. His brow furrowed.

I thought postmen had already been?

He paused the TV and headed to the door to find a letter. It was a purple envelope with gold writing over the top. He opened it to find an invitation.

Dear Harry,

I would love for you to come to my birthday party next weekend! Saturday night from eight at my place. Wear something casual

-Lucy xoxo

Harry smiled before running upstairs and going to his closet.

***

It was now the day of the party. Harry wore a pink, patterned dress with a black belt around it and a grey cardigan over the top. He also had mascara, lipstick and foundation on him.

Just as he was putting the lipstick on, his phone vibrated.

Lucy😘💞:

There's an attractive guy coming called Louis (lu•e he hates when people pronounce it wrong) so try & b as girly as possible! He's a suck up t attractive women such as urself ;)

Harry:

When I say that my name is Harriet, just go with it, okay?

Lucy😘💞:

Kk see u there, Harriet! 😉😂😘

***

Harry knocked on Lucy's door. She answered it shortly after, smiling.

"Oh my god, you look amazing!" Lucy said in awe. "Come on in! Want anything to drink? The drinks are over there. Need the toilet? You know where the loo is. Get lucky? Don't use my room, either use the spare room or go home!"

"I doubt someone's gonna want to sleep with a transvestite." Harry replies, chuckling.

"Look, there's Louis I was telling you about!" She points to a boy with scruffy hair, drinking at the bar talking to someone.

Stunning.

Harry walked towards Louis.

"Well, hello gorgeous." Louis grinned.

"Hi!" Harry spoke in his best girl voice (which was actually pretty good for someone with deep vocals like him). "You're Louis, right? I'm Harriet!"

"Yeah I am! Harriet.. Nice name." Louis grinned.

Harry just giggled in response, blushing. Louis took a sip of his drink before speaking again.

"Hey, wanna dance?" Louis asked, pointing to where everyone was dancing.

"Sure."

"So, how do you know Lucy?" Louis asked.

"We've been friends since primary school." Harry replied.

"Cool. We've been friends since Uni."

They ended they're conversation when they were up on the dance floor just as Party All Night came on. Louis grabbed Harry's hips and ground his hips into 'hers'.

Luckily, because he's been doing it for so long, Harry knows how to keep his cock covered. He also has super realistic breasts as well.

Harry let out a moan, trying to make it as high as possible, as him and Louis were grinding on each other. Louis grabbed Harry's face and kissed him. They roughly moved their lips together.

Lucy watched from across the room where she was talking with some friends and noticed it getting extremely... Dirty.

"Hang on." She said to her friends, walking to the DJ. "Can you play a calm, romantic song please?"

Suddenly, the music changed to Chasing Pavements. Louis slowly pulled away from Harry, staring across at him. He put a hand on Harry's lower back and pulled him closer. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and they swayed from side to side. They stayed like that until about 2:00 minutes into the song when they stared into each other's eyes until they slammed their lips onto one another's as the chorus came on. They moved slowly together, savouring each other's mouths.

At the end of the song, Louis pulled away from Harry.

"Wanna come back to mine?" Louis asked, softly.

"Okay." Harry almost whispered. "Oh, and I'm not going to sleep with you." He giggled.

"I never expected you to." Louis chuckled, putting a hand on the small of Harry's back and they walked out of the party.

***

"This is my house!" Louis declared, opening the door to his home.

"Woah." Harry said, stunned as football and graphiti hits him.

"Football stuff's mine but my friend, Zayn, is responsible for the arty walls. He's at his girlfriend's place tonight." Louis says, putting his car keys on the table. "Shall we go upstairs to bed? Or do you wanna watch TV?" Louis offered.

"Well, I'm really really tired so um.. Bed?" He giggled.

"Come on then, Harriet." Louis said, taking Harry's hand and taking him upstairs. "Your hands are really big."

"Yeah, runs in the family, haha." Harry chuckled nervously-still talking in a female voice, of course.

Louis and Harry went upstairs and into Louis' room.

"Wanna wear my joggers to bed?" Louis offered.

"Uuh, okay.. What about shirt?" Harry asked, biting his lip.

"Oh yeah, here," Louis tossed 'her' a grey shirt. "You can wear that." He smiled.

"Thank you." Harry thanked before going to the toilet.

He decided he'd keep these fake boobs in because otherwise Louis would find out. He put the shirt over his head and it fit him perfectly. He pulled the jogging bottoms on and they were a bit baggy but hey, guys have more than girls down there! They need more room!

Harry washed off the make-up and then headed back through to Louis' room.

"Hi." Louis smiled, completely oblivious to the fact that Harriet is actually a man. "Come on then, Harriet." Louis said, patting the bed. "Let's go to bed."

Harry walked to Louis' bed and lied down next to him, snuggling up in the sheets.

"Goodnight, gorgeous." Louis whispered before they fell asleep.

A/N: can I just say, I know it's hard, but you do have to imagine Harry as a woman and you have to remember that he talks in a high pitched girly voice around Louis. And in this, they're both the same hight okay? Okay...

Don't.. I know what I did there.

Anyway hope you like it haha. It's a bit alternative but hey! Please vote, share, comment etc.

BYE xxxx