Chapter Seventeen-Football Match

A/N: like the new cover?

It was the day of the match.

Louis was scared shitless.

But he had Harry there to comfort him.

"You okay, babe?" Harry asked, massaging Louis' shoulders.

"Yes.." Harry gave him a stern look. "... No."

"You will be fine. Think of it as a kick about with Zayn and your other mates. Try and block out the screams and shouts." Harry whispered into his ear.

"Thanks, Haz." Louis smiled nervously.

"Now, let me make you some breakfast and we can leave once you and I have got changed, yeah?" Harry said.

Louis nodded and they both walked downstairs to the kitchen. Harry walked towards the cooker getting some pans out.

"Oh-damn-You're supposed to be having a healthy breakfast aren't you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah.." Louis got a box of what looked like rabbit food out of the cupboard and put it on the table. "I gotta eat like a bunny." He pouted.

Harry laughed at his misfortune.

"Just eat it, bunny belly." Harry smirked as he poked Louis' belly, making him pout more.

***

"You ready, mate?" Zayn asked.

Louis let out a breath of air. "Yep..."

"You're on, Tomlinson!" The coach shouted over to Louis.

"Good luck."

"Thanks, Z."

Zayn patted Louis on the back before he ran out and onto the pitch.

"Break a leg!" Zayn yelled.

"That's acting!" Louis laughed/yelled back.

"Oh! Alright, um.. Don't break a leg!" Zayn shouted, making Louis laugh.

"Right, half time's over and Donny's newest player, Louis Tomlinson has just been put on the pitch." One announcer said.

"Yes and I hear he is quite close with one of the women who work at that modelling company uh, what's her name-Harriet." The second announcer replied. "Yes she's soon to be modelling herself soon.."

"Enough about the models, Dave! The game!"

"Oh, right! Right! The game! Well, what's happening here then, uh-oh, if you've just joined us it's Liverpool vs Doncaster and its 0-1 so far. That's one to Doncaster."

"Yes and Louis Tomlinson, Donny's new football player, has the ball here we go, let's see what he can do... He's dribbling the ball... He's pasted it to Kyle and is now running towards the goal.. Kyle passes it back to Louis and Louis kicks it in the goal! That's another goal to Doncaster Rovers!"

The crowds cheered and Louis could not stop grinning. He was over joyed that he scored his first goal on his first live match! The game continued on and it ended as 3-1. Doncaster Rovers winning.

In the changing rooms, Louis was talking with the other players when Zayn came running in.

"Congratulations, Tommo!" Zayn screamed. "You won the team their second goal on your first ever game!"

"Well." Louis shrugged, grinning. "I try my best to be the awesomest a man can get."

"Listen um Harriet is waiting for you.." Zayn bit his lip. "He-She's not allowed in the changing rooms because well, you know, men and women."

"Alright, mate, let me just put some deodorant on and put a shirt on and I'll be out." Louis said.

"Ooh, got a girlfriend have we, Tomlinson?" Dean wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up." He smirked, looking to the floor.

"No denial! You're in love!" Harry (Forrester not Styles) laughed.

"We're happy for you, Tommo." James grinned, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks." He muttered, putting his shirt on before running out of the changing rooms. "Hazza!" He smiled even wider as he saw Harry standing there dressed as a woman again.

"Hey, Boobear!" Harry grinned.

Louis hugged Harry, only to whisper into his ear "It's like déjà vu with you dressed as a woman again."

"Yeah.. Feels like I've still got to hide something from you." Harry giggled. "I just think it'd be better if people think your straight-you'd get less hate."

Louis pulled away and looked at Harry with a look on his face that said 'what the fuck are you thinking'.

"Come with me." He said, furrowing his eyebrows and pulling Harry with him to the corridor where the spectators go to by their food, merchandise and use the toilet and stuff.

"Harry, how dare you say that! I'd love you no matter what! I don't care if people have a go at me because I'm gay for you but if anyone hurts you, you tell me. I don't care if I'm judged for loving you. You don't have to hide who you really are."

"I was just trying to protect you. And what do you mean 'hide who I really am'?! This is me! I am a transvestite and nothing you say will change that! I like to dress as a woman! I don't mind doing it to protect you either! And if you can't accept me as I am then..." Harry started crying before he turned to walk away.

"No.. No, no, no, no, baby please no." Louis pleaded. "I do accept you I was just saying if you were yourself and everyone was judging us I wouldn't mind. I'd protect you to the ends of the earth because I am in love with you!"

Harry stopped in his steps. He turned to Louis.

"Y-you're in love me?" He stuttered quietly.

"Yes... I am in love with you." Louis sighed. "And I am in love you when you're being a woman and when you're a man.... I accept you no matter what."

Suddenly, Dean came out from behind round the corner.

"You're a man?!" He gasped.

"Shit." Louis cursed as his eyes widened.