16

(heyyy I’m in a hurry, can’t finish writing the chapter! Anyway I’ll just post this to keep u guys entertained and then continue the next part when I can!)

“I’m bored, how long have we even been here?”

“Huh…?” Sans didn’t exactly hear what she was saying since he had practically fallen asleep. “What?” He yawned and massaged his forehead a bit.

“Anyway, I’m too lazy to leave just yet. Soo… what’s the worst smell you’ve ever smelled?” Chara asked.

Sans knuckled in sleepiness. “Why this question?”

“Whatever, just answer.” Chara told him.

“Well, you know that Paps’ spaghetti-” He had to yawn one last time “Paps' spaghetti smells bad as it is, right?”

“yeah, ewww.”

“remember that time we were out for almost fifteen days?” Sans knuckled. “We came back to realize I’d left the plate of spaghetti I never finished on the kitchen table. I have to show you the photo!!”

“Yuuuuuck! No thanks, I’d rather not see.” “Disgusting...”

“It took almost a month for Paps to get rid of the smell.”

“wait, so they were your spaghettis  but it was your brother who cleaned it all? How’s that fair!?”

“Ahh well, y’know me. Never been that much of a cleaner ya see.” He said with an ego smile, getting a bit more comfortable, and slightly closer to Chara.

“A mess is what you are.” She face palmed. “Can’t imagine how irritable it has to be to live with you…”

“You mean how great it has to be.” He said raising his eyebrows.

“Irritable, Sans. Irritable.”

“My turn!!” He said excited.
“Your turn about what?”

“The questions! Now I have to ask a question!”

“Oh, so you wanna make a game out of this. Okay.”

“Okay…” “I have a good one.” “Is cereal a soup?”

“Uhmm… No? Cause soup is supposed to be a salty food and cereal is sweet(?”

“I’m pretty sure there are sweet soups, but, okay, good point.”

“Also the milk doesn’t really have any other ingredient to give it flavour so…”

“But there’s the cereal.”

“Okay. I don’t like this question. My turn.” She paused for a moment. “How many chickens do you think it takes to kill an elephant?”

“Depends. Are they angry chickens?”

“Mmm well, yeah, I guess(? The chickens want to kill the elephant.”

“If it’s a really smart chicken maybe it can grab poison and try to stick it through his trope.” “Maybe if it’s even smarter it can invent her own poison and give it to the elephant to eat.”

Chara face palmed. “I’m talking about normal chickens, Sans. NOR-MAL.”

“But let’s say you need the strength of three hundred chickens to kill an elephant. Out of so many chickens there has to be at least one smart ass chicken that can make poison for the elephant, which would mean you don’t need the other 299 chickens, just that one.”

“omg. LOOK SANS. Out of a MILLION chickens there’s at least CERO that are physically or intellectually capable of creating their own poison, so stop getting on my nerves and don’t turn my questions around!!”

“Okay so the question is how many regular chickens does it take to kill an elephant?”

Chara sighed. “Let’s just leave it. I feel bad for talking so much about killing an elephant. Your turn.” She rolled her eyes.

“Okay. Hmm…” His eyes glanced, looking directly at her. There wasn’t much distance so she felt kind of nervous. “What’s the sexiest and least sexy name?” He smiled perversely.

“That’s easy for me!” “Sexiest would be Dante~ cuase Dante~…” “And least sexy. Sans.”

“Oh well, it’s just a name, not like that hurts or anything…”

“Wait, you meant just name? I thought you meant person with a name!” She laughed mockingly.

“It’s like every time I speak to you my heart shatters into a million pieces…” He exaggerated putting on an acting voice. “Anyway, who’s this Dante guy I’m gonna kill him.”

Chara genuinely laughed. “Dork.”