20

(please read till the end 🥺)

After being knocked out from falling off the spider ride, Chara finally woke up at around 6am to see Muffet and the spiders had already gone to bed and Sans had passed out sitting with his bended back on the wall, his chin almost resting on his collarbone.

Even though she felt so wrecked she even saw everything blurry, she managed with all her strength to lift herself up and start walking towards the skeleton guy.
She yawned.

"Saans... Saans" She pulled off the sleeve of his sweater in attempt to waking him up. "Come on Sans, we have to get back. Saaans"

But all he did was grumble and move his head sideways. He didn't even open his eyes.
Chara realized either of them didn't even have the strength to even start walking at that moment, so she gave up eventually and sat down right beside him. She looked over at his resting face and stared at it for a few seconds. When she realized what she was doing she blushed and moved away with the help of her arms, and she was back to sleep only a matter of minutes after she closed her eyes. Her body had fallen sideways and only the tip of her head was on Sans' lap, that acted like a pillow.

{...}

The next day Sans woke up in his bed, at his house, it was in the afternoon since he had been sleeping all morning. Logically, he felt like shit. He groaned, scrubbing his eyes so they would adjust to the light coming in through the window.

"What the heck???" He said as he realized Chara, who also felt shitty, was waking up next to him on the bed.

Chara had the same surprissed expression.

"How did this happen?" Sans asked. It was clear what he meant.

"NOTHING happened." Her face turned red.

"So what are you doing in my bed?"

"What are either of us doing here?! We fell asleep at the party, remember?" Chara got out of the bed, it was too overwhelming to even think of herself in his bed.

"Right..." said Sans. "well, magic I guess." He stretched his body and laid both arms, bended, on the pillow, to the sides of his face. He placed his right wrist on top of his eyes to avoid the light. "Don't forget to close the door after ya."

"Are you for real right now!? Just like that"

"What, you wanna kiss goodbye? I'm not in the mood for thinking how we got here, or anything really."

Chara left out a long scoff. He always got on her last nerves. Always.
She opened the door to exit the room.

"Hey, Chara, wait."
That took her by surprise. She didn't know how unused she was to hearing her name come out of his mouth.

She stopped walking and listened to what he had to say.

"I had fun last night, thanks for coming."

She felt a strange pinch through all her body after hearing those words, hard to describe.

"It wasn't that bad in the end, huh?" He grinned.

"I guess you could say it wasn't, um... completely deplorable."

He knuckled.

"Your bedroom is though." Her eyes roamed around the room. "Do you ever tidy in here!?"

"Some time I have. Come on it's not that bad..."

Chara rolled her eyes and continued her march.
She closed the door after her, leaving Sans keep on sleeping. She wasn't tired anymore, she never knew how he could sleep so much and also be tired half the time he was awake.
(hands up who can relate. 🙋🏼‍♀️)

She stopped as she saw a fallen paper on the ground. It was a note. She picked it up to see what it said:

Hey guyyyzzz. Undyne here xx.
I saw u sleeping on the ground at like 6:30am. it was frrrrEEzing!! i felt bad so i took u to Sans' in case u were wondering if u'd been teleported or somethin. its not magic, its my big muscular arms!! (okay maybe alphys helped)
i was gonna leave chara on the sofa but then remembered how cute itd be if u woke up in the same bed!!!
ps: chara plz tell sans to clean his bedroom, its disastrous!!
love ya xx

(end of chap 20. but keep reading bitchhh)

okay so to celebrate reaching chap 20 before 2035, i wanted to try a Q&A with you guys!
if you feel like it of course, and if i get enough questions/dares.

i've never done this before so i'm slightly exited (?
lmao anyway if you want to then don't worry, you can ask me, chara, paps, sans... anyone you like, the juciest questions!! srsly ask away xD

thanks for reading guys xx
and sry for taking so long