Talking In Circles.

A/N: It's Midnight, 12/5/12 & I Just Felt The Need To Get This Chapter Out Before I Forgot, So If You Don't Necessarily Like It, Or It's Too Short, I Apologize, But Pleaseeee Comment! xD

------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the passenger seat of his car. My hands held onto either side of his leather seat and for some reason I clutched on for dear life.

Xavier- Are you okay?

My head shot up to see the side of his head and occasionally he would glance over at me as I stared weakly.

Xavier- Bella? He called.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head slightly.

Isabella- Yeah I’m fine. I spoke softly.

I looked down at my left hand as it tightened a little more around the seat.

Xavier- A—you’re not car sick, are you? He asked.

Isabella- No, I’m fine, don’t worry about it. I said hinting a small smile.

I slowly lifted my head to be met with the bright white street lights. Every five seconds a car passed by to the left of the car and for some reason they seemed as if they going 50 MPH while we drove .5 MPH. It’s not possible but things felt slow motion.

I felt warmth covering the top of my hand and looked to see Xavier’s hand brush over mine.

Xavier- I know you’re probably nervous and I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable, so please just relax.

My eyes lowered back down from his and I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down.

Isabella- I’m… fine, thanks.

I smiled slightly as I turned to see him staring straight ahead.

“I can do this, there’s nothing to be worrying about.”

I thought.

--

We arrived at Tony Roma’s, this is actually one of my favorite restaurants. It’s elegant, yet it has the most incredible food I’ve ever eaten before. I’m not quite sure if this was a fate decision or Xavier is just some freaky mind reader, but he chose the right place for a first date.

Waiter- Table for two?

Xavier nodded his head and grabbed hold of my hand, pulling me right beside him as we walked closely behind the waiter through the dimly packed restaurant. My head turned to the side as I watched my hand being intertwined with his. I couldn’t figure out why this was such an issue with me.

I just felt uncomfortable with any and everything. I couldn’t understand why suddenly I got this feeling when he’s kissed one too many times, but I guess first dates are always a weary situation.

Waiter- Here we are. The waiter escorted.

He stood in-front of a table set for too, of-course, and he turned for a split second, leaving us behind two menu’s and excused his self.

Xavier- Here Isabella.

Xavier released my hand and walked behind me, with my eyes following him. He pulled out my seat and looked up at me with a warm smile.

Xavier- Here you go. He said signaling towards the chair.

I smiled at him; I had to admire his efforts. He stumbled towards me as he realized his foot was caught in the chair. He looked back at the chair as if it were to move and looked back at me. I laughed quietly at I noticed he was as nervous as I was, or maybe even more.