I Promise.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 400+ FANS & 24,400+ VIEWS ON UNDENIABLE!!! XD ♥

--

It was an early morning.

I sat at the dinner table glancing softly as my hands wrapped around a coffee mug.

I was unable to sleep with what happened to Mel, and my thoughts, memories and questions, clouding my mind.

I could say I slept a good 3 hours before my eyes slowly drew open, peering up into the dark night that possessed my room. I had a silent best friend sleeping beside me and a Jacob who recently just left me.

He begged to stay and watch after me as I watched after Mel, but I refused to occupy him any longer.

My body, my mind and my soul ran through so many varieties of emotions therefore leaving me motionless at the dinner table with flashback after flashbacks of horrid memories.

--

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. I miss you to and I love you!” I expressed.

I ended the call and threw my phone onto my bed.

“Who was that?” Dallas asked, walking into the room.

“My brother, Liam.” I replied.

“Really?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yes, Dallas, he calls when he feels homesick.” I replied.

“Let me see your phone.” He demanded.

When I refused to hand over my phone he shoved me into my bedroom wall, snatching my phone out of my hand.

“Dallas—“ I screeched.

“Now was that so hard?” He taunted.

“Can I have my phone back?” I asked rubbing my forehead.

“No.”

“Dallas, give me my phone.” I said sternly.

I reached over his shoulder for my phone.

“Give it.”

He backed into me, pushing me off.

“Dallas!” I shouted.

I reached again, and yet again he pushed me, but with more force.

“You want this piece of shit, than here you can have it, in pieces.”

He chucked my phone against the wall, causing it to break into pieces.

“Dallas, why did you—“

He grabbed my arm, slinging me to my bed.

I yelp as he sat on top of me, slapping his hand across my mouth.

“If I ever feel like you’re lying to me, or cheating on me, than I promise you Bella, I will make your life miserable. You are mine and don’t you ever forget that.” He threatened.

I felt tears welding up in my eyes.

“Hey Belle—“ My mom interrupted.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She laughed.

Dallas brought me into a kiss stifling my soft cries.

“Sorry to interrupt guys.” My mom said, bringing Dallas out of “our kiss”.