18

Nagising na lamang ako dahil sa tapik na naramdaman ko sa aking balikat.

"Wake up, Trishtan." Meg's voice echoed in the room. I rubbed my eyes. Mumukat-mukat ko siyang tiningnan. She's still wearing the same clothes she was wearing before I took a nap. Argh! I should only rest but I wasn't able to fight my tiredness making me fell asleep.

"Hmm," I mumbled.

"Wake up already, your food is ready," she said.

I stretched my hands. I was about to hug her but she spatted my arm. I forgot that we are still odd. Bumaba siya sa kama habang ako ay umayos ng tayo.

"I'm sorry," I babbled. I almost lost my voice.

"Bumangon ka na diyan, baka lumamig pa ang niluto ko," flatly, she said.

I looked at her. She's sweating. I smiled, she really cooks for me.

"What did you cook for me?"

Nameywang siya sa harapan ko.

"What do you think?" She then rolled her eyes.

I chuckled. "My favorite?"

She nodded. "Oo. Bilisan mo na diyan para makauwi ka na," aniya at saka tinalikuran ako.

She even slammed the door when she finally exits the room. She's now mad. What did you do, Trishtan?! Argh!

Tumayo na ako sa kama. Dumiretso muna ako sa banyo sa kanan ko para maghilamos at magmumog. Pagkatapos ay saka ako bumaba sa kusina.

Inabutan ko siya roong nakaupo sa kahoy na upuan. With her crossed arms, she's looking at me intently. I pouted. She doesn't want me here. 

Naupo ako sa tabi niya. Nasa corner siya at isang upuan lamang ang naroon kaya sa may kanan niyang side ako nagtungo. Ang dami pang silya ang bakante. Hindi ko na iyon pinansin.

The plates and other utensils are already on the table. The rice and sinigang was already present, too. Napansin kong ako lamang ay may plato at siya ay wala. I knew it. I have to eat alone. I looked at her.

"Aren't you going to get me food?" Nagpaawa pa ako sa kaniya. I only received a glare.

"You do not love me anymore," I mumbled to myself but happened that she heard it.

"What?" Her voice raised.

I pouted again. "Nothing. I said I'll eat na."

"Why so conyo, Trishtan?"

"Why so cold, Meg?" I retorted.

She glared at me. She slammed the rectangular table only enough for me to hear it. Now she's letting me know that she really doesn't want me here.

She then stood up. She bragged the chair and then took his exit in the kitchen. I watched her walked in the stairs. I took a deep sigh when she finally vanished in my sight.

Nanlulumo akong sumandok ng kanin. Though the dish is my favorite, I feel like eating it means eating a brass wire. It's hard to chew all of the meat. I am hungry, yes, but I am not inspired to eat.

As fast as I could, I finished all my food just to go upstairs. Wala pa yatang sampung kutsarang kanin ang nailaman ko sa aking tiyan.

Argh! She's making it hard— no! I am making it hard for ourselves. The heck!

I knocked on the door three times. When I got no answer, that's when I entered the room making me see Meg in her blue bathrobe only. She just exit the comfort room.

She hastily turned her gaze on me.

"What the hell, Trishtan? Hindi ba uso sa iyo ang pagkatok? Paano kung hindi ako naka-bathrobe?" She rolled her eyes.

"I did knock the door, Meg. It's just that no one answers so I entered your room."

She winced. "That's not enough reason for you to enter, okay? What if I am changing my clothes when you entered?"

I bit my lower lip. I went to her bed and sat down. "As if I haven't seen all of that."

I then looked at her and saw her face turned red. "And you are now blushing, Meg." Pinigilan ko ang aking sarili na mapangisi.

In an instant. She averted her gaze and turned her back to me.

"I am not, Trishtan. 'Wag mo akong simulan and besides, why are you still here? Go home already, okay?"

Iilang segundo pa lamang akong nakaupo pero napagpasiyahan kong tumayo. Lumapit ako sa kaniya. I am sure she sees me because she's in front of her wooden cabinet and there's a big mirror in it.

Nalikita ko rin doon ang aking itim na jersey short at puting damit.

"I won't go home, okay? I'll stay here until you go back to me."

Inayos ko ang kaniyang buhok sa likuran dahilan para mabilis niya akong harapin at tapikin ang aking kamay.

"Stop it, Trishtan. It's not funny, just go home because you can't get me just by doing this. Aren't you ashamed? Pinagsisiksikan mo ang sarili mo sa taong hindi ka naman mahal."

Natigilan ako sa gagawing paglapit pa sana sa kaniya. Para akong binomba dahil sa sinabi niya.

My heart beats faster and faster. I feel like my heart was being hammered. It hurts hearing her say that word.

"Y-You don't love me anymore?"

Nag-iwas siya ng tingin. I cleared my throat. Naglakad ako papalapit sa kaniya.

With my tremble lips, I said, "You don't love me, Meg?"

Tumaas ang kanang kamay ko at iniharap siya sa akin sa pamamagitan ng paghawak sa kaniyang pisngi.

"Please tell me you still love me, Meg," I begged while looking at her eyes. We stared at each other.

"I don't love—"

I did not let her finish her words. I claimed her lips and pinned her on the cabinet.

Hindi ko maramdaman ang kaniyang pagganti sa aking halik. Mayamaya pa ay itinulak niya ako dahilan para maputol ang aking nasimulan.

With my melancholic eyes, I looked at her full of hope. Her eyes were sharp. If it's a blade, I was already cut.

"What did you just do, Trishtan? You're abusing me, but damn you! You are abusing me yet I want to be abused by you. Ginagawa mo akong marupok!"

I never anticipated what she did. She cupped my face and she was the one who initiates a kiss which I love. Her, kissing me means she's accepting me again in her life.

We shared multiple of kiss. Our saliva was mixing in hotness and desire. I want to own her now.

Our kiss deepened. Bawat paglapat ay nagpatunay na na-miss namin ang isa't isa kahit pa wala pang isang araw na kami ay nagkahiwalay. She's now back, I guess, and that's enough.

Hindi ako nabusog kanina sa kinain ko. Ngayon ay magpapakabusog ako sa kaniya.

Nasa kalagitnaan kami ng aming ginagawa nang bigla siyang humiwalay sa sa akin.

I looked at her, wondering.

"Why?" My voice gets husky.

"Your lips taste sinigang. Mag-toothbrush ka nga muna roon!"