Chapter 42:Video Call

Ac's Pov
It's been a long day for me buy i can say this day is very special because i see my bestfriends again kyle and darren and also i got to meet some new bestfriends  like chin,jayda, blythe,and seth.I stay with my tita and cousins here in Manila,sa kanila ko binilin nila mom kasi hindi sila pwedeng sumama sakin dito because of our business there and i understand that.

I quickly got close to them kasi super sarap nilang kasama and kahit di pa kami masyadong magkakilala,they treat me as their bestfriends already.

So lets have a briefly introduction about myself,wow haha.

Again,im Andree Camille Bonifacio and im 17 years old.I was born here in the Philippines but my parents decided to moved to America when i was younger and they build our company there,yes my mother is a bussiness woman and also my father is a bussiness man.

Even if they are busy,they still provide time for me.They spoiled me but im not a brat of course.

Because of the connections of our parents,we met as strangers and that person im talking about is ken.

I hated him at first for being so awful and horrifying but in some reasons we become bestfriends.We've been bestfriends 14 years from now.

He's always been there for me whenever i need him,he never left me alone,and he always got my back nomatter what happened and im so thankful to have him in my life.

When we're in highschool,we met darren and kyle,actually only darren but he introduce kyle to us so we become a squad,i guess?

But those times,kyle were really quiet and didn't bother to talk to us just once.And when we're having a hangout,he never go with us.

One time we go to their house but kyle dont go out of her room and at least greet us.Then,darren decided to knock on the door but its locked,we knocked so many times but he didn't open the door so darren decided to get the keys of his room.When we got inside his room,we saw him lying on the floor with a blood on her arms.We took him to the hospital and thats the day when darren tell us the truth about him.

Yeah,i know that chin is the girl who broke her heart.But still,i chose to be friends with her and to treat her in a good way.And if you're thinking that im just forced to be friends with her,well your dead wrong because its my choice to make friends with chin.

And besides,kung ano mang past ang meron sila ni kyle,it's none of my business,hindi ko na dapat pang pakialaman yun at sa nakikita ko ngayon,mukhang naayos na nila ang dapat nilang ayusin sa kanilang dalawa

Im happy to see them happy together even if it breaks my heart because......i like kyle.Matagal na rin but i chose to hide it.

Im not that selfish to be jealous with them kasi pareho ko silang kaibigan ni chin.To be honest,im so happy to see them happy together specially kyle.Sa tagal naming magkakilala never kong nakita yung mga ngiti niyang ganon kapag kasama niya si chin.Even if im not the reason of his happiness but the much important thing is he is happy and im okay with that.

Im just thinking about some random stuffs when suddenly my phone rang and it is ken calling so i answered it.

"hello andree"
"hello kenny whats up"
"hey what you doing,are you okay there"
"of course"
"okay just tell me if you need me"
"why did you call"
"just checkin up on you"
"im not a kid anymore ken"
"i know that but knowing you,i dont think so"
"kenny!!!"
"hahaha just kiddin andree"
"you're not funny"
"okay,take care andree,dont do some bad stuffs huh"
"im not that kind of person ken"
"yes you are hahaha"
"urghh,get ready yourself tommorow,Ken San Jose"