Ch 10: Please

Waking up in Flip's arms is quite possibly the most amazing way to ever start your day. Your bodies always fit so perfectly well together. His broadness engulfed your curves and his arms wrapped around your frame as he spooned you. You pushed back on him slightly so you could turn over and face him. He slowly moved to his back and pulled you into his chest. Eyes still closed, he began stroking your hair as you studied his features. Everything about him looked to be carved out of stone from the Gods, his aquiline chest rising and falling slowly, the smooth parts, the rigid parts, all connecting together to create the most statuesque man you've ever laid eyes on.

You placed light kisses along his pecks, moving slowly up to his neck where you nuzzled yourself home. A light groan escaped him. You inhaled to take in his natural aroma and felt tingles throughout your whole body. You wanted to bathe in his masculine scent, it was so appeasing. You shifted carefully so that you could get up and go make some coffee for everyone. Still with his eyes closed, he grabbed your forearm and snatched you back into bed.

 Still with his eyes closed, he grabbed your forearm and snatched you back into bed

"You bring that sexy ass back here." He murmured, still waking up. "I'm not done with you yet."

You giggled at his response. "I was going to make coffee for us. And for Sara, who probably needs it the most from sleeping on the couch and giving us privacy."

"Hey, I was quiet last night. You on the other hand..." he kissed the top of your head. It was true, you tried your best to muffle your moans last night as he pushed himself deep into you but even with Flip's hand covering your mouth and your face buried into his pillow, it was a lost cause.

"I blame your big, beautiful cock." you smiled. "Sometimes it feels like you're about to split me open, so I can't help it." You sat up as his fingers trailed down your back.

His hooded eyes studied you. "Looks like I left some bruises on you." his fingers circled the tender spot you felt on your love handle as you flinched slightly. "Does it hurt?"

You glanced down at his hand and saw the purplish area that formed overnight. It must have been from when Flip ravished you in the bathroom at the bar. You smiled sweetly, "It's a good pain." He let out a throaty growl as pressed into it and bit his lower lip, eyes squinting at you.

You jumped out of bed playfully, wrapping the sheet around you as you walked over to his closet. He propped himself up on his elbows as he watched you, eyes still puffy and hair disheveled. You slowly pulled a flannel off of a hanger and glanced over your shoulder as you let the sheet drop to the floor, revealing your bare silhouette. You felt his tired eyes scan you up and down. You slipped the flannel on and brought the collar up to your nose. The flannel you had at home was starting to lose its acclaimed scent and this one was much stronger.

"Take it." He said in a deep voice.

You turned to face him, flannel still unbuttoned and draped over you, barely covering your nipples while the rest you remained exposed. His eyes swept over your figure, drinking in the sight before him.
"If I keep taking your shirts, what does that leave you with?" you tilted an eyebrow at him.