Ch 5: Giving In & Getting Caught (2)

You awoke in an empty bed to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Flip's bed was soft, warm and smelled like him. You nuzzled your face into his pillow and inhaled deeply.

"Are you smelling my bed?" He smirked walking in from the kitchen as he brought you a cup of coffee, wearing nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs.

Your face flushed as you realized he caught you. "No. Maybe." You took the cup from him with both hands and raised it to your mouth thanking him as you blew over it to remove the steam. "What kind of cologne do you wear?"

"I don't." He affirmed. "Waste of fucking money if you ask me."

Well, sure. If you smelled as good as Flip did then no, you wouldn't need to cover it up with cheap cologne. "Hmm. Guess I'm just attracted to your natural scent, then." You said innocently as you took another sip.

He leaned over and nestled his face into the nook of your neck, inhaled slowly and deeply through his nose and whispered, "That makes two of us."

You bit your lower lip as he gradually pulled away and watched you. He raised his hand to your chin and rubbed his thumb over your lips as you freed your lower lip for him to caress. He pulled you in for a soft kiss, then tugged at you to make it deeper. You pulled back slightly "Uhm.. don't we have to leave for work in like 30 minutes?" 

"Mmmhmmm..." he mewled as he kissed your neck and collar bone.

"So, then... we probably don't have time to...." The touch of his hand at your core brought you to a halt. You moaned as you titled your head back. He watched you with a slight smile.

"No time to... get you off?" He asked. He slowly ran his finger over and in between your folds. It didn't long for your arousal to wet them so that he could slide one finger in. "I think your body says otherwise."

In one swift movement he had thrown the blankets from the bed and positioned himself in between your legs. He softly kissed the inside of your thighs as he continued to slowly pump his finger into you. He looked up at you as you arched your back. He slid his free hand up your torso to cup your breast. Just then you felt another finger inside of you. You bit your bottom lip again.

"You like that?" He purred as he moved his gaze back and forth between your face and his fingers at work. He lightly nibbled on your thigh and soon giving into your delicious center, he removed his hand and replaced it with his hot mouth. The exchange made you cry out in delight. He worked his tongue harmoniously with the movement of your hips. He sucked at your clit and sent chills throughout your body. He hummed at the sight of you writhing in pleasure, ready to cum at any moment. You grabbed his hair in both hands, directing his mouth against the bucking of your hips. You felt his nose burrowing at the head of your clit and it drove you wild. You were practically riding his face and he was loving every second of it.

He moved with you as you rode out your orgasm with his face buried into you. He stayed there a moment, relishing your taste. Once he felt you were done pulsating he slowly kissed and licked his way back up your torso until he was hovered over you gazing down into your eyes, his hair ruffled from your ruthless clutching. His lips and chin glistening with your juices made you feel equal parts embarrassed and proud.