Ch 6: Stay

A light touch on your forehead, brushing a strand of hair away from your face woke you up. You hadn't realized that you'd fallen asleep curled up in a ball on his bed. You felt dried tears upon your cheeks. He was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down on you, peacefully now, but with worn eyes, stroking your hair.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Bout two hours." He replied, hardly above a whisper. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I need to learn to control myself."

"Hey, you have every right to be angry. I'm angry, too. But I'm mostly sad because... well, I don't have much time. I have to report to my new unit on Monday." You said cautiously, knowing that specific detail hadn't been shared yet.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," Flip said in a sigh while looking up to the ceiling. He swallowed hard before returning his gaze back to you. "Do you know how he found out? Who told him?" He asked.

"No."

Flip exhaled through his nose, looked off to the side, appearing to go through a mental list of people who would have known. You could see him clench his jaw, and you figured he was trying to rule out Ron right away. Not only were they partners but they had become friends. He didn't want to even consider that Ron would've turned you both in. But as a detective, he knew he had to start there.

"Monday, huh?," he scoffed. Then looking back to you, eyes dark and sensual, "I guess that means I have to tie you to my bed and keep you prisoner for two days." A devilish grin grew on his face as he leaned down and kissed you, softly at first, then deepening the kiss as he slipped his tongue over yours and moved his body to position himself on top of you.

Naturally, you wrapped your legs around his waist to feel his total weight on you. You loved that feeling. You almost felt pinned down and helpless under it. He moaned in your mouth as he felt your hips flushed with his own. You felt his arousal immediately.

He found your wrists and pulled them up, above your head and held them both there with one hand. His free hand moved down to your face, glided down to your neck and slowly made its way to cup your breast. His kiss on you remained hot, wet and hungry on your lips. He pulled back for a moment to look down onto you. Breath hot and seething.

"I need you." His sexy eyes locked to yours. You've heard this before and shuttered at the previous joke he made.

"Are you gonna tell me you need me ... to get you case files, again? Maybe coffee this time?," You replied sarcastically.

He didn't once make an indication that he was amused in the slightest. With fire in his eyes and his breath heavy he said, "I need you to fuck me senseless. Please." It became very clear that all jokes aside, he needed a distraction from the anger he was still experiencing. You were more than happy to oblige his request.

You pushed up on your hips and in a swift movement your body's progressed together and you were now on top of him. Your hair softly cascading down your face as you looked upon him. With both hands he reached up to your face and pulled you back in for a passionate kiss. You reached down to pull your blouse off and his hands followed to help you. When you pulled back to remove it, he too reached behind his neck with one hand and quickly pulled his shirt up and over his head. Your hands swiftly moved to unbuckle his belt, unzip his jeans and release his cock.

He inhaled sharply through his teeth when you touched him, skin on skin. You softly stroked him for a moment, teasingly, before bringing yourself down to ever so lightly lick along his length. He exhaled through his mouth, jaw slacked while looking down at you.

"Holy fuck," he said mesmerized by your touch. "Look at you."

You brought the head of him into your mouth at first, swirling your tongue at the tip. This drove him wild. You loved how easily you could make him melt. You glanced up at him for a moment while stroking him with one hand. His chest rising and falling quickly, face flushed and angled upwards with his eyes closed. He looked back down at you and you locked eyes right before you took as much of his length into your mouth as you possibly could. He was massive and you had to match up your hand to your mouth in order to stroke him entirely. As your mouth worked up and down so did your hand in wonderful synchronicity.