Chapter 26 - The End Marks The Beginning

A/N: Napahaba na naman ung chapter. Kasi nagkahalo halo na. Pasensya na kung medyo boring ang chapter na to but hope you like it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sue woke up with a smile on her face. Its her day off! No show, no tapings, no photoshoot! Just a day all to herself. She stretched and yawned and took off the blanket that was covering her. She got up and stretched again then went to her mini living room inside her bedroom. She sat down and turned on the T.V. 

"Ate Sue?" says the maid as she lighly tappedon the door.

"Bakit? Pasok, bukas yan" Sue answered.

"Ate may delivery po kasi para sa inyo. Bulaklak po." the maid answered Sue's question.

"Bulaklak? Ganito kaaga?" Sue asked again. She then looked at her clock and saw that it was almost noon. "Hala! Tanghali na pala! Sige Day lagay mo na yan sa vase para hindi mamatay at mag-aayos na ko."

"Uhm...sige po ate," the maid turned around and was about to leave the room when Sue asked her another question.

"Day, teka lang," Sue called out, "kanino pala galing yan? Tsaka asan si Ate Lala at John?"

"Ah...andyan po sa baba ung nagdeliver," the maid answered a bit hesitantly, "Si ate Lala po nasa kusina naghahanda ng tanghalian. Si John naman po nasa sala nanonood ng T.V. kasama ng bisita."

"Bisita? May bisita tayo?" Sue asked again, "Ah sige wag mo na sagutin tanong ko. Bumaba ka na at ilagay na yan sa vase ng makaligo na ko at makapag-ayos."

With that Sue ran to her bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, she got dressed and heaeded downstairs. When she reached the living room, there was no one there so she went to the dining area to find her sister setting the table for their lunch or in her case, brunch.

"Good morning ate," Sue greeted her sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"Anong good morning? Tanghali na dai!" Lala replied with a laugh. "Yung bisita mo baka inaamag na di ka pa bumabangon."

"Sinong bisita?" Sue asked.

"Ate Lala san ko to ilalagay?" Alex asked as he entered the dining area from the dirty kitchen. Just then he saw Sue with her eyes wide open in surprise. He smiled bashfully at her, still holding the pansit noodles he bought for them. "Uhm, good afternoon Sue! Nag-dala ko ng food para sa lunch."

"Uh...good afternoon din," Sue responded recovering from her shock. "Di ka na sana nag-abala."

"Di naman abala...baka ako pa nga ang makaka-abala kasi makikikain ako," Alex joked and winked at Sue which made her blush.