Love...in Time

Sue Chiu is an actress who became popular due to her loveteam with Jeremy Anderson. She is a 19-year-old Filipino-Chinese. She has 2 sisters and 2 brothers. She is the youngest among the siblings and grew up in Cebu. She decided to move to Manila and try her luck in showbusiness.

Jeremy Anderson is an actor who is Kim’s loveteam. He is a 20-year-old American-Filipino. He grew up in the states but is a native of General Santos. He also tried his luck in show business.

Alex Lim is a model, singer and actor. He is 20-years-old and was born and raised in the United States. He moved to the Philippines to become a basketball player but instead, ended up in modeling and a few minor roles in a few series.

Marga Salvador, Kim’s best friend. She is 20-years-old and is also an actress.

Matthew Guidicelli is Maja’s boyfriend. He is also in show business although he just started his career.

Kaye Bautista is Kim’s other best friend. She is also an actress and has played minor roles in movies 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Although the characters are based on real life actors and actresses, this story is purely a FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION. These are not real or actual events. Some details may have been inspired by write-ups, interviews and the like but again, this is just my imagination and simply FICTIONAL. I hope you enjoy my story. Comments and suggestions are welcome. This is my first time to “publish” my writing so I apologize if it’s not up to standards. Thank you.