Chapter 14 - New Year, New Beginning

Author's Note: 

1. Gusto ko pong magthank you sa naglike, nag vote at naging fan ko. Super natutuwa ako na nagustuhan nyo ung story. Dahil natutuwa ako, sinubukan ko lagyan ng maraming kilig moments ang chapter na to. Malapit na din matapos ung next chapter. 

2. I might not be able to update as often kasi super busy na talaga ko but I will do my best. I hope magustuhan nyo pa din up til the end.

************************************************************************************************************

After their hectic Christmas holiday, both Sue and Alex were back to work. The series is yet to air the Christmas and New Year episode. Alex and Sue has moved in to their new house and were trying to live civilly with each other. Of course, like any lies or even normal relationships, it has its ups and downs. Alex and Sue’s character had a fight and Alex ended up having dinner with his co star who was supposed to have feelings for him. Sue’s character, on the other hand, felt bad about what she said to Alex’s character, after her character’s mom gave her a lecture, so she decided to cook for Alex. When she found out, however, that Andy (Alex’s character in the series) had dinner with the model, she put away the beefsteak she cooked and just heated water so she can have some tea. While waiting for the water to boil, she decided to take a shower.

“Uhm Jade,” Alex called as he stepped in the house after his supposed dinner with Patrice (the character of his co-star). The kettle was whistling.

Jade, (Sue’s character) heard the water boiling when she got out of the shower and ran down the stairs in her bathrobe.

“Eto na, eto na,” Jade said as she was running down the stairs, “ako na dyan…teka…teka…”

Alex heard the kettle’s whistle and saw that the stove was on and the water was already boiling and the kettle was almost dried up since it was left on too long. He walked over to the stove and turned it off.

Sue was rushing down the stairs. In here haste, she missed a step and fell, twisting her ankle. “Aaaaah…” she screamed, “Aray ko!” she blurted as she fell down on the floor. “Araaay…” Sue said quietly, in pain.

Alex heard her scream so he decided to check what it was about.

“Jade?” Alex called out while walking towards the stairs. Then he saw Sue on the floor writhing in pain. “JADE!” Alex called out worriedly as he hurried over to Sue’s side.

“Okay lang ako,” Sue said trying to stand up.

“Weh…wait!” Alex said stopping Sue from getting up. “Sandali…Sandali,” Alex said as he got up. But Sue just sat back down. “Bakit?” Alex asked Sue in a worried voice.

“CUT!” Direk Erik yelled. “Okay…good take. Now Sue, sit on the couch over there. Alex, hold the ice pack to her ankle okay?”

“Okay direk,” Alex answered.

“ACTION!!!”

“Ito lagay mo, cold para hindi magswell,” Alex instructed Sue.

“Hindi…” Sue said stopping Alex from placing the ice pack on her ankle.