Chapter 25 - The Way to Start the Dragon Year

A/N: here's a new update. Medyo napahaba ung chapter kasi di ko na namalayan nung ginagawa ko to. Hope you like it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is the airing of their finale episode. Alex and Sue's fan group will be holding a block viewing for them in the evening. The whole cast was invited and Alex wanted to go together with Sue.

Alex was getting ready for the block viewing of their finale. He made sure today he was well rested and that he would look fresh when he picked up Sue. After all, today means a whole lot for him. Today marks the day that his long wait is finally over. After today, he will be able to show Sue what she truly means to him. Exactly how special she is. He is both excited and anxious.

This is it Alex, He thought to himself while looking in the mirror at his reflection, Ito na ung matagal mo ng hinihintay. There's no holding back anymore. There's no turning back. After tonight, uumpisahan mo na ang panliligaw.

He smiled at his reflection and finished combing his hair. He was already dressed. He made sure he would look good tonight. He dabbed on his cologne and gave himself one final check in the mirror then he walked out and got in his car.

Before picking up Sue, he decided to stop by a flower shop to buy her a bouquet of roses. After paying for the bouquet, he headed on to Sue's house. Sue was already waiting for him.

"Hi," Alex greeted Sue after the maid let him in, "for you." Alex handed Sue the flowers and he liked the surprised look on Sue's face.

"Wow!" Sue exclaimed smiling, "may paflowers flowers ka pang nalalaman ah." Sue teased Alex. "Tapos na ung serye tonight noh. Pwede mo na itigil ang pagiging Andy mo."

"Sobra ka naman," Alex said, pretending to be offended since he knew that Sue was just teasing, "porket may flowers, uma-Andy na agad? Di ba pwedeng nagpapaka-Alex muna?"

"May ganon? Bakit? Sweet ba si Alex?" Sue continued to tease him even though she knows fairly well how sweet the real Alex can be. Sweet, caring and a true gentleman. Her knight in shining armor. But of course, she's not going to say that!

"Aray!" Alex exclaimed, "Ang sakit naman non. Tagos hanggang buto!" Alex said while tapping his fist on his chest pretending that he was hurt by her comment.

"Baliw! Puro ka kalokohan," Sue said while laughing at Alex's attempt at drama. "Manang, paki lagay naman po ito sa vase."

"Sige po, ma'am," Sue's maid said and taking the flowers from her.

"Tara na," Sue said to Alex, "baka ano pang ibang kadramahan ma isipan mo."

"Hahaha," Alex laughed, "Sino ba kasi nag-umpisa?"

"Oo na," Sue gave in, "ako na may sala kaya tara na."

They laughed and joked around in the car on the way to the studio where they were to meet the rest of the cast. They were going to go all together to the party but of course in separate cars. After getting together at the studio, they headed to the venue were the block final viewing was going to be held. Alex and Sue were together in a van along with the other casts like Jojo, Edith, and Matt. The veteran actors and actresses were in the other van.

"Iba talaga ang hatak ng loveteam nyo Alex!" Matt said while in the van, "Biruin mo may pa-block screening pa at invited pati kami!"

"Oo nga," added Jojo, "parang ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng block screening para sa teleserye ah."

"Grabe naman kayo," Sue said, "Para sa atin lahat toh. Dapat nga happy tayo dahil ibig sabihin super successful talaga ng teleserye natin."

"Di naman kami umaangal ah!" Matt said defensively.