Chapter 8

~3 years later~

No one pov

Tetsuya and Izaya is going back to japan for a mission. “Do I have to go with this plan” Tetsuya said. “yes, you know we have to ask for koroko’s help. And you the one who know them. You know we do this also to protect them” Izaya said.

“But I don’t want to see them. I’m afraid they hate me and I’m afraid he hate me for what I have done. And for what I’m about to do.”. “Don’t worry. If he love you. Then he won’t.” Izaya said.

“But…” before Tetsuya can finished izaya said. “Let’s go we gonna be late” Izaya said. “okay” Tetsuya said with a sad face. Izaya look at tetsuya but said nothing.

Akashi pov

Midorima, Kise, and Murasakibara, and I are sitting at the table, waiting for Aomine and Momoi to show up. They are running really late. It’s starting to get on my nerve. They’re bound to face punishment.

“I expect Aomine to show up late, but not Momoi.” Midorima mentions. “it’s weird for Momoichi to show up late.” Kise agrees. “Those two will face punishment, once they get here.” I darkly chuckle. I bring my scissors out. Kise shivers in fear.

“Aomine and Momoi better have a good reason for being late, or else I punish them.” I glare. Looking through the window, I see Aomine and Momoi running across the road. “Aominecchi and Momoicchi are in big trouble.” Kise points out.

After entering Maji Burger, Aomine and Momoi approach us with different auras. They are breathing heavily when they stop in front of us. I automatically notice the serious look on their faces. Midorima and I glance at each other.

“Aominecchi! Momoicchi! What happen to you two? You look like you ran a marathon.” Kise give them a curious look. “You wouldn’t believe who we met today.” Aomine ignores his statement.

It definitely catches me off guard. I don’t expect him to ignore Kise. He look deadly serious and Momoi has a sad expression. “Who is it?” Murasakibara inquires. He continues chewing and swallowing his junk food.

“It was Tetsu!” aomine declares. “What!” everyone exclaim except Momoi. We don’t this kind of news. “Tetsu-kun has return to japan.” Momoi continues. I slam my hands against the table when I stand up from my chair.

“That’s impossible! He has been for two years!? I angrily disagree. I’m displeased to hear the news. Kise, Midorima, Murasakibara stay silent. “We’re not joking! We saw him walking in the park with three other people!” Aomine spills.

“we talked to them, but Tetsu-kun was acting like a different person.” Momoi add. “he isn’t the same Tetsu that we know!” Aomine finishes. “What are you talking about?” I try to understand. Something tells me I’m not going to like this explanation. Then Momoi explain everything.

3RD pov

Different emotion on their faces when Momoi done explaining. Kise and Aomine look Completely sad. Midorima doesn’t touch his lucky item and Murasakibara stares at the ground. He doesn’t eat his snack.
Lastly, Akashi looks completely heartbroken at the news of his beloved Tetsuya seeing his as his ex-lover. He doesn’t touch his scissors that is on the table. Before Tetsuya go back to his family Akashi and Kuroko were dating and he left the GOM without saying anything. Akashi doesn’t know Tetsuya a woman and a demon.

“I wonder what caused Kurokocchi to turn into a different person.” Kise breaks the silence. “I don’t know, but I find a way to get him to explain what happened during the three years of being away.” Akashi answer his statement. He clenches his fist.

“How are we going to do that? He’s going to keep his distance from us..” Midorima trails off. He, kise and Murasakibara look extremely serious. It is something that rarely ever happens.

“Especially if his brothers are going to be around him.” Kise agrees. “I’m absolute, and I get what I want.” Akashi smirks. “I find a way to get Tetsuya to surrender.” Kise, Aomine, and Momoi flinch for a second.

“What makes you think he talk to you when we find him? It’s not that I care or anything.” Midorima queries. He pushes his glasses upwards. “I’m absolute and I get him to talk.” Akashi smirk.

“Akashi, do what you need to do to get Tetsu back to himself old. I don’t like the new him.” Aomine seriously states. ‘It’s really rare to see him looking so serious about something than himself’ Akashi thought.

“You’re talking to an Akashi, Aomine. I make him talk.” Akashi chuckle. He get up from his chair. Midorima also get up from his seat. Akashi and Midorima leave Maji burger without hearing their statement.
Walking down the street, They search for Tetsuya and his brothers. Akashi really want to see them. It doesn’t take them long to get to the park.